Chapter 20

This chapter will probably be short but good. I think 👀

Brittney's POV

When i walked on stage i was holding hands with Hayes. I heard a lot of rude comments but i ignored them and focused on the good ones. Hayes introduced me. This time there were really mean comments.

"Why her Hayes?"

"Shes not even pretty!"

"Im way better than that piece on shit!"

"She is so ugly!"

I couldnt ignore them any longer. I felt tears coming coming down my face. I ran of the stage and into the back. Cam followed me. I heard Hayes yell at the fans.

"Do you know what?! I love Brittney! And thats all that matters to me! I don't care if you don't like her! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! And i just wish you guys would except that!"

Hayes ran off the stage and into the back. He had tears in his eyes. I had tears in my eyes and Cam was trying to calm us both down.

Hayes' POV

At the start Brittney was getting really rude comments but she ignored them. When i introduced her the comments were worse! She ran off the stage and Cameron followed her. I yelled at the fans.

"Do you know what?! I love Brittney! And thats all that matters to me! I don't care if you don't like her! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! And i just wish you guys would except that!"

After that i was in tears and ran off the stage. About 5 minutes later Nash, Jack and Jack, Matt, Carter, Brent, and Taylor came off the stage into the back.

"Magcon is going to be cut short today" Nash says

Everybody looks at him. Bart walks in.

"I cleared all fans out you can go now" he says

"Ok" Hayes replies

When we got to the limo i guess the driver wasn't paying attention because the limo had spray paint, raw eggs and soap all over the windows, this was going to be bad.