Chapter 15

Yesterday was Jeremiah and Avery's 3rd date. She said it was really fun, and that *stuff* happened at the end of the date. I almost gaged while hearing her speak about their kiss.

I've kind of found a way for me to doze off into my own little world. It's called slime. I've been obsessed with it, and I stayed up really late watching videos of people poking slime on Instagram. I am in love with slime.

 I am in love with slime

Now you can actually make slime yourself! I was amazed by this science, so yesterday night, I tried making it

Now you can actually make slime yourself! I was amazed by this science, so yesterday night, I tried making it. All I needed was a bottle of white Elmer's PVA Glue, a teaspoon of borax, a cup of warm water, and paint and glitter were optional. Why am I telling you how to make slime? You probably already know. Well, I'll just continue because I'm feeling bossy today.

Firstly, you pour all your glue into a mixing bowl. My arms were aching from just holding the bottle over the bowl until every last drop of glue fell out, so I taped the bottom of the glue bottle to the ceiling, so the glue would fall out by itself. During the mean time, I went downstairs to get some ice cream. Marissa had eaten all of it.

After I came back upstairs, I took the glue bottle off the ceiling and proceeded on with the next step, which was putting your teaspoon of borax into your cup of warm water, and waiting for the borax to dissolve. While I was waiting, I took some turquoise paint and poured some into the white glue, and mixed until it was a beautiful turquoise colour. I then added silver glitter because I looked nice.

I poured the borax solution into the glue mixture slowly, only pouring a bit at a time and mixing in between. The glue started clumping up and not sticking to my hands or the bowl. Before I knew it, I made myself slime. 

People were making a lot of money off of this, like thousands and ten thousands of dollars. And it's just slime! It's so easy to make! So I decided to start a slime shop. 

I went on Etsy and put in all my information and all that. I made a cute profile picture, and then listed a bunch of slimes I wanted to make. I then saved it and put it all out there. 

Then, I got to work. I made probably 10 gallons of slime, because it's go big or go home for me. I then went on Etsy and bought containers for my slime and labels for the containers. I bought little baggies that I could put a teaspoon of borax in. I then typed up a little letter to all my customers, saying thank you and all that stuff.

I waited. No one bought anything

Suddenly, I had a great idea! I would post about it on Instagram! I had 3,286 followers! At least one of them would by from me! I posted about it immediately. I tagged all the people I thought might buy from me. 

Right away, I got 15 likes. You see what I mean? I will have to get at least 10 buys!

~♡~ 

I was wrong. I completely didn't get 10 buys. I GOT 49 BUYS!! I was so happy! I packaged my slimes and sent them out. I felt so good. 

 I sold each of my slimes for $5, which meant I made $245 not including supplies!! I felt so accomplished and proud. 

I just got another buy! Yay! I was feeling happy again. I was feeling more secure again. At least I know that people like me and buy from my slime shop. 

Suddenly, I heard Marissa bust my door open.

"Isabelle! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL ANYTHING WITHOUT OUR PARENTS PERMISSION!" she screamed. 

"I'm telling mom!" she sassily said.

I held my breath. 

"MOM, ISABELLE IS SELLING STUFF ONLINE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!"

"Really? Isabelle! How could you?"

"Mom!Mom!Mom! You don't understand! Everybody's doing it! I made like 200 dollars! Mom, it helps me relax! PLEASE MOM, JUST LET ME DO IT!" I pleaded.

"Okay, honey. As long as it makes you happy," she said with a smile.

"ARGH!" Marissa screamed.