First day back

Hi I'm Amina I'm 17 and I'm clearly not normal. I'm a hybrid but a majority of people call me a halfbreed. I'm in high school along with most of the kingdom. King is still attending school too, he graduates this year though then he will officially become king. No one knows kings name ,but he's a good king. Me and Apollo are mates but, for some reason King is acting different around me lately. So there are about ten main people in the kingdom
King 18 years
Me (Amina) 17 years
Apollo 20 years
Princess Mia 18 years
Jeremy 16 years
Anthony 19 years
Zacharia ( za-cah-ri-ah) 18 years
Diamanté 20 years
Davonte 16 years
Damon 17 years
A majority of them being demons but there are also other races in the kingdom. We have 679,351,993 member in our kingdom we have a lot of land clearly and most of them don't live on kingdom land. It's the first day back to school and it's not easy we all have the same classes though. It's a little easier with King and my mate I almost wolfed out once and was sent to the nurse because I punched a wall. First period we have maths we are all in ap trigonometry so it's just boring we have been in it for two years since they couldn't find a better place to put us . Second we have history, this teacher dislikes us since we kicked him from the kingdom for disrespecting his princess therefore he put me and King together and Levi and Mia together to upset us. Third we have gym so we all run laps and talk and just relax with some music. Forth we have lunch, nothing really happened except me and King started arm wresting and I beat him!!!! 😂😂😂 Fifth we had sciences, we all sat together and the work went by quite quickly. Sixth we had English and that was our last period of the day even though a couple of us are 16 we are all seniors. English went by uneventful and we were all walking home soon. As soon as we got home me and  went up to our room much to the disapproval of King. He was being weird if have to talk to him later about it.... we all eat together and more or less it was a good night we were all kind of on edge though because our king is acting wierd. We all love him but we are worried.
          When it's was time for bed we all get dressed. I hear whispering so I get closer to the wall. " what do you mean she's my....... " I heard king say. He stopped when there was knocking on my bathroom door. " yeah ill be right out ".... who was he talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys I know it's short but it will get better I'm just trying to figure out the plot and work to make it the best it can be please vote and comment and give me some tips and stuff I would really appreciate it ✌🏼️✌🏼 bye Wolfies
Unedited