Chapter Two: Family

Trevor was in his room as always and was playing his Xbox. He was always addicted to his games. The only time he comes out his room is when he needs to use the bathroom or eat a quick snack. He was getting ready to call his girlfriend and tell her goodnight as usual. She and him were in a long distance relationship and Trevor didn't mind it too much, as long as she called him, he was okay with it. She picked up after the third time of him calling and told him that she was scared. He paused his game and asked what was happening. " I- I might d- die anytime n- now". She sounded like she was crying. " what's wrong Tracy, I'm here for you. What is going on"? A long pause happened and she was coughing and crying. " Trevor, I want to come back home, but I c- can't". He then got confused and asked why not. She then said she wasn't allowed to. " Then I'll drive there and get you". Tracy stopped talking for a moment and knew what she had to do. " Trevor, I'm sorry. We won't be able to see each other for right now a- and we will n- need to move o- on. I'm so sorry and I love you". Trevor then had tears going down his eyes. " Tracy, no. Everything will be fine" She then hung up and when he tried to call her again, she wouldn't answer and he got more scared. Tracy was in Washington and he still didn't know why she was even crying. Mia went to his room and asked why she heard him upset on the phone. " leave me alone Mia. It's non of your business" she then asked why he was being so mean and he said because his girlfriend broke up with him. " why did she do that if y'all were happy together"? " I don't know Mia, can you please just leave". Mia rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen. Her dad was panicking and was watching the news while looking out the window. "why are you looking out the window"? Her dad looked at her and said it was because he liked seeing the outside. Mia looked at what the news had to say. She thought it was going to be a neighborhood, but this time it was a whole state. "All the people in Minnesota have died from a gas or sickness, as we think it is. Everyone, start locking your doors. There is something going around that is killing many people. Whatever you do, don't go outside."

Author's Note

*More chapters soon :)