2

The familiar hands wrapped around his waist as he was busy making breakfast for both of them.

"Good morning"

That sleepy, raspy voice made him smile. He looked up and turned his face to look at the man that stole his heart two years ago.

"Good morning, Matt. Did you sleep well?" he asked him as he turned off the stove.

"No, I didn't" Matthew let go of his hands and help his boyfriend to set up the table for both of them.

"Why?"

"Cause I woke up without you by my side."

Harry just laughed. "Alway s the cheesy one, Daddario"

"That's your man." Matthew replied with a gorgeous smile of his face.

Harry placed the food that he made on their plate while Matthew made their drinks.

"Coffee or tea? Or anything else?" Matthew asked him.

"Coffee, please." Harry replied.

"Two coffees, here they come." Matthew brought two mugs toward their table and gave one to Harry.

"Thank you, babe." Harry said then taking a sip of his coffee. It was perfect. Just like the way he loved it.

They sat face to face, just eating in comfortable silence. Harry looked up from his plate and looked at the man in front of him. He let out a chuckle.

Matthew looked at him, weird to see him smile in amusement.

"Oh, Matthew, you're such a mess. Here,let me clean it for you." Harry cooed and grazed Matthew's lower lip. He grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it softly as he smiled at him.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you too, Daddario."

~~~~*******~~~~

Sitting alone on the table with a cup of coffee in his hand, staring at the empty seat in front of him.

No one could hear his heart crying in agony. He was still in denial. He didn't want to believe the truth. He could feel his presence, he could hear his laugh, his voice, he could see his smile, he could feel his warmth, his breath.

It's like he was still here.

Here with him.

Alive.

But all of those were just memories. A painful memories, no matter how many times he tried to push that thought away, it kept replaying in his mind, haunting his life.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I'm so sorry."