3

He walked shirtless with only sweatpants on him in his house and opened the door to their...

No. Not anymore. It's only his bedroom now. It used to be theirs. Him and Harry but now, not anymore. He slept alone on the king size bed. He went into their walk-in wardrobe next to the bed. In this wardrobe, it used to have both Matthew and Harry's clothes; their matching suits, ties, sweatshirts, and everything but now almost half of it are gone and all the clothes left was his.

He put on a black dress pants and a light blue shirt. He looked at himself in the long mirror and saw the most heartbroken man in it. He was not himself ever since he's gone. He felt that he would never find his happiness ever again.

Why?

Because why?

Harry was his happiness. His light. His angel. The one who saved him. After everything he has been through before he ever met Harry, he's the one that picked him up when he fall, made him happy when he's upset with everything, his strength when he felt weak. Harry was everything to him. Like everyone has said, appreciate everything you have because you don't know what you have till it's gone.

He pulled one of the drawers that contained ties in it and for the first time, a small smile made its way to his face. He pulled one of the ties, a very special tie to him, a navy blue tie with white polka dots.

It was a gift from Harry for his birthday.

His last gift.

~~~~***~~~~***~~~***~~~~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!" He was surprised by the loud scream as he walked into his house.

"What th-" Matthew was a bit overwhelmed with joy when he saw a bunch of familiar faces in his house. His parents, his sisters and his friends were here. He could see Dominic Sherwood with his long-term girlfriend, Sarah Hyland, Isaiah Mustafa, Alberto Rosende with his new girlfriend, Emeraude Toubia with her fiance, Prince Royce and Katherine McNamara along with her boyfriend, Will Tudor and also some of his friends from work.

"Wow, thank you guys." He said to them with a big smile on his face.

"You should thanks your lovely boyfriend for inviting us and made this amazing birthday party." said Katherine as they exchanged hug.

"Happy birthday Matthew." Will just shook his hand and Matthew replied with a thank you.

"Speaking of Harry, did you see him?" Matthew asked the red headed girl beside him.

Before Kat could say anything, the lights in the house went down and a bright glow brighten up the dark room.

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to Matthew,

Happy birthday to you.'

He saw the familiar figure approached him, holding a medium-sized in his hands, with 29 candles on top of the cakes for his 29th birthday. He blew up the candles and he used the opportunity of the darkness and cupped Harry's face with both of his hands then he kissed him soft and tender, appreciating his effort of doing all of this just for him. He could taste the vanilla cream on his lips and he decided to tease him a bit by licking his lips.

"WOooh yeah, Matthew!!" Dominic's voice rang in his ears as both Matthew and Harry melted in their own world. Matthew pulled away slowly and placed another kiss on Harry's forehead.

"Is it just me or this room is getting hotter? If it is, I'm going to save that cake first because it was made by Harry and Harry always make the best food ever!" said Dominic teasing them.