The break up

Narrator PoV:

It was a beautiful day. Birds chirping. Happyness every where. Quinten and his girlfriend were walking around the city.

Beatrice PoV:
How come he never takes me to fancy places. I wish I could just leave him and go to another guy.

"Hey hun, guess what tomorrow is!" He suddenly said.

"Ummm.. "
OMG how can I not know!  Think think think!

"Oh yes it is ummm.. "

  "Oh hey do you know that cute couple game where you Finnish each other sentences?" I asked suddenly getting an idea.

"Oh yes! You start. "
He asked in an exciting voice.

"Umm tomorrow is so special to us because..? "

"It's our anniversary!! "
He said happily.

Oh gosh how could I forget?  I wonder where he will take me?
I'm so excited!

"And we are going to..? "
I asked next.

"A not too expensive place...? "
He said with a voice of shame.

Oh boy. We NEVER go to any where I want to go. Probably because he's too poor.

Quinten PoV:

I wish I could be more as Beatrice.  I live her with all my heart. But I guess she doesn't love me. Probably because I'm poor.

I he up in an small place. Basically a farm. My parents never had money.

"Sorry darling, I don't have enough money to buy presents this year."

Yeah right. He used it to buy his beer.
My mother and father died a few years ago.

Last words were
"You are a precious gift. Do NOT let anyone bring you down or tell you, you can't. "

Okie.

This year I worked tons to get Beatrice a gift or go somewhere.  But nothing.

Then she screamed.

"YOU NEVER TAKE ME TO A PLACE I WANT TO GO!OH YES PROBABLY CUZ YOURE TOO POOR! "

that hit me hard.
I let her continue.

"GUESS WHAT ! I DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANY MORE!  YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING AT ALL. YOU WILL NEVER BUY  ME EXPENSIVE THINGS OR TAKE ME ANY WHERE.
YOU. ARE. NOTHING.. A NOBODY. THAT. NO ONE. CARES . ABOUT. "

Then she just left.