CHAPTER 1:New student

HANA'S POV

I woke up and looked at the time in my alarm clock. It was 5:30 A.M. I wake up early and don't set alarm clock. I'm a morning person!. I get out of bed and grabbed my towel. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I went out and wore my uniform. I wore my knee socks and then wore my shoes. I hang my headphones in my neck. I grabbed my car keys and phone and went to my Unnie's room. "Rise and Shine! Unnie! Don't want to be late! let's go!" I said. "But it's still early! look at the time!" Unnie said and showed me her phone's time. I looked at the time in my phone and looked at Unnie and said. "Please! Unnie!" I told her while pouting. "Fine. Get out." She said shoo-ing me.

I waited for her downstairs. She went out and We went to our car and drove to our school. We parked our car and went out. We locked the cars and went in the school and headed to First Class.

We went in the class and went to our seat. "Unnie! I'm going to the school's field! Wanna come?" I said. "No thanks. I'll just stay here." She said. "Arrasso! Annyeong!" I said walking out. I went to the school's field. I grabbed my headphones and placed them in my ears and listened to music. There was a playlist of music. I chose a korean playlist. I picked my favorite playlist that contains 2ne1's Music and then I played with some of my phone's game.

~After 30 Minutes~

[Still Hana's POV]

I looked at the time on my phone and it was already 6:30 A.M. I paused the music and placed my headphone in my neck and I placed my phone back in my pocket. I went back to First Class and I found there was some students. I went back to my seat and sat. My phone vibrated. I took it and found a text message from Unnie.

From:Unnie
To:Hana

Have a great time in the field?

From:Hana
To:Unnie

Ne Unnie! It was peaceful.

From:Unnie
To:Hana

It won't be peaceful anymore once we start P.E! :3 hehe...

I giggled and texted her back.

From:Hana
To:Unnie

Yah! Stop texting me! you're so annoying Unnie!

~After 1 hour passed~
[Still Hana's POV]

Ms. Park our homeroom teacher went in amd greeted us. "Good Morning Class! We have a new student! Can you please come in?" She said telling the new student to come in. "Please introduce yourself." Ms. Park said. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Luhan." He introduced his self to the class.

LUHAN'S POV

"You can sit next to Hana." Ms. Park said pointing to a vaccant seat next to a girl. I went to the vaccant seat Ms. Park told me. I sat there silence. Ms. Park started the class and I can see that my seatmate isn't paying attention. She was dodling a wolf. My eyes widen as I remember. What if EXO is a wolf too?. The bell rang and I quickly packed my things. I went out and went to the place EXO told me.

When I arrived at the place I saw EXO was waiting for me. One of them noticed me and said. "Hey guys! it's Luhan!". All of them came to me and introduced theirselves to me. "I'm Suho. The Leader. Nice to meet you!" "I'm Xiumin! The oldest." "I'm Chanyeol." "I'm Kris." "I'm Tao!" "I'm Chen! ^^" "I'm Lay!" "I'm Kyungsoo. But you can call me D.O" "I'm Baekhyun! ^ _ ^" "I'm Kai." "I'm Sehun! ^^ The youngest!" They finished. "We already know your name. You don't need to introduce now." Suho said. "Are you in First Class?" Chanyeol asked me. I nodded. "Are you guys too?" I asked them. "Yes. We didn't come to class because someone is being late." Suho said looking at Sehun. "Yah! Hyung! I told you I'm sorry!" Sehun said.

"Are you guys coming in the next classes?" I asked them. "Yeah. We are. So what seat did Ms. Park put you?" Baekhyun said. "I'm with... ummm... My seatmate is a girl I heard her name was... Hana." I said. "HANA!?" They said in sync while their eyes wide open. "Yeah, why? What's wrong with her?" I asked them. "She's the worst seatmate ever! She gives you her death glare and her evil smirk when you talk to her while the teacher is teaching!" Lay said. "She's the volleyball captain. If one of you messes with her or anyone of her team you should run for your life!" Tao said. The bell rang signaling us students to go back to our room. "Good luck with her!. And good luck if she will be your teammate in some projects!." D.O said. We went back to First Class and good thing the teacher wasn't there yet. We went back to our seats and waited for our next teacher to come. I tried to read her mined but I can't! Is she a wolf?. I don't think so.

Hey Guyzzzzzz!!! :D hope you enjoyed it! and mianhe for some wrong grammars and wrong spelling's :) Please VOTE and SHARE this to your friends or family! ANNYEONG!!!

~AUTHOR  ♡