13.

I stared blankly at the room full of concentrated, and well frustrated students. As for now they're taking their biology exam.

I tapped my fingers in rhythm on the screen of my phone hopefully getting a text from Namjoon, but sadly I received nothing.

Hours later after a surprisingly boring and uneventful day at the college, I arrived to home finding Tae peacefully napping on the couch.

I smiled to myself at the calm sight. I decided to shower since I wasn't feeling lazy today. O slowly strip my clothes and stepped into the bathroom.

[Namjoons POV]

"He's really mad at me isn't he Jungkook?" I ran my slender fingers through my hair nervously. "What if he doesn't open this door—"

"Hyung please stop overthinking and just knock! My arms are getting tired!" The younger whined behind me.

If you seem to be confused or mad at me, here's my reason;

I took so much time planning on how I should suprise Jin.

I carried the life sized stuffed plushy on one arm, and a bouquet full of light pink roses in the other hand.

Jungkook helped me to achieve all this

Jungkook helped me to achieve all this. He carried the sweets and items my Jinnie had requested when I was in Canada.

I took one last deep breath and knocked on the door, filled with butterflies in my stomach.

After a few seconds, the door finally opens.

-
A/N:

to be fUCKING honest I'm thankful for that one person that actually reads this, i love u & appreciate u

-b😽