Chapter Four: Assurance

•Elsa's POV•

       I was waiting on Jack out in the hallway, just near the double doors that led outside the school. I sigh, checking the time. One minute. He better hurry if he wants to talk. As much as I like him, I'm still too angry with him. He shouldn't have did what he did to Aaron.

     All of a sudden, I heard a scream. I open up my bag, and it reveals Tikki, my red, black-spotted kwami. She is a diety that has existed for thousands of years. She transforms her hosts into heroes or heroines so they can save people, like I do today.
I never really knew how you got specifically chosen in the past, but I was chosen by Master Fu, the turtle Miraculous holder.

    She looks down the hallway, seeing the commotion. "Elsa, we have to transform! An akuma is here! She squeaks.

     "Come on, Tikki. We have to hurry!" I rush to the girl's bathroom, shutting the door as I said,"Tikki, transform me!"

      Then, I transform into my alter identity Ladybug. I look down, seeing my red suit with black spots on it. It is skin tight so that it is easier to move around in and made of spandex. I have a yoyo as my weapon, but I also have different forms I could take using it. Several of them have been pretty useful. ((Look at the picture for reference in this chapter))

      I run out of the bathroom, into the hallway as my heart clenches. Jack is in the floor. Unconscious. I sigh, my anger fading completely as I run to him. "Oh, Jack," I whisper, lifting him up. I put his arm around me to support his weight.

    I hear him groan, and his eyes open as they gaze upon me. "Ladybug," he whispers, blushing. "What happened?"

     "You most likely blacked out because of an akuma, but don't worry, I'll take care of it!" I tell him, determination in my gaze. I take him to the janitorial closet, setting him down. "Stay here out of sight until I return, okay? I'll come back to aid you as soon as I can."

      I cup his cheek, looking into his eyes. See, only as Ladybug am I able to express my feelings with him. If I am just Elsa, I would be too afraid to move. Too afraid to even speak. That's how weak I am. Without Tikki, I am nobody.

       I run off, seeing a hole in the ceiling of the school where the villain, Cinderella, had just taken Ariel.

   "Put me down!" She yelled, her red hair flying in the wind.

     I sigh, looking around for any evidence as to who may have been akumatized. I spot a backpack in the floor with the main zipper open and the books out. I pick up a diary that said: 'Property of Ella..PS do not touch!!!'

    On the name Ella had been crossed out to say Cinderella in Ariel's handwriting. So she was the reason why Ella is akumatized...but why wouldn't the book not be where the akuma is hiding if it's important to her?

     "Whatcha doin' Princess?" My partner, the great Chat Noir, says. I turn around, hands on my hips. "Not now, can't you see I'm busy?"

   ((Since they're a little older and Jack is a senior, his humor will be a bit more dirtier lol))

    "Busy getting on me." He smirks as he swished his tail. "I'm just kidding. Although I would love to feel how your waist fits under my hands-"

     "Andddd we're done. Just leave this one to me. I need you to take care of a guy named Jack for me. He looked pretty banged up earlier."

      "No." Chat says more serious. "I'm not gonna leave you. Not again."

    The last time I told him to we had gotten into an argument. I had said he wasn't might as well just never gotten his Miraculous since he always messes things up, but then he told me that I was just as bad to start out with. When I told him to leave he did, but then I got really hurt in a solo fight.

      "Chat, no time for arguments. Go help him, I've got this."

      He steps closer to me, grabbing my yoyo and stopping me from moving when he says,"I can't do that, Ladybug." He says softly as he looks down at me. "I care too much to let you fall like that again. It was my fault; not again."

     It seems something takes control of me, and I lean forward to press a kiss to Chat's lips. I can hear him gasp, then lose himself in it, wrapping his tail around me happily.

     No! This isn't me Chat Noir!

      Her laughter makes him pull away. She stands behind me as I struggle to take control of myself again.

    "I am Cinderella! I burn all relationships to ash!"

    Chat looks at me, hurt in his eyes. "That wasn't truthful..." he sighs as he refocuses. "Ladybug, go, I'll distract her."

     I grunt as I say,"No. We're a team remember?" He smiles as I add,"Activate Stone of the Sun!"

((

))     Just then, my wings came out and I lifted Chat with me to get out of her control

))
     Just then, my wings came out and I lifted Chat with me to get out of her control.

    "What's the plan if we can't even get near her without her controlling us?"

    "Thinking about it!" I yell as I fly over to a nearby building. "We need to think."

      "Wait, so then the kiss wasn't real." He says disappointed. I facepalm, looking up at him irritated as I say,"No, now leave it be and focus!" His ears flatten as he says,"I'll go distract Cindersmella. You find any victims she's taken." He rushes off. I try to call his name but he keeps going.

      I sigh, dejected. Why am I so mean to him all of a sudden? And why do I feel as if what I said isn't completely true?