Chapter Six: Moments

A/N:
I'm about to enter this story in the Watty's this year! I'm working hard to get all of my stories on it lol but I have to have publish at least 5 chaps after September of last year..which I haven't done lol. But I'll try! Vote, comment, and share!

•Elsa's POV•

Why did I invite him over? It's only going to cause more chaos on Tikki and me...

My thoughts are consumed with worry constantly about this. And the kisses we've shared..I don't like Chat! I like Jack!

Lately, though, Jack seems...off. He is very defensive to Aaron whenever I hang out with him; he also tries his best to avoid me.

"Elsa?" Mademoiselle LaRouse snaps her fingers in front of my face. Right now I'm at music lessons. She's trying to prepare me for the piano recital coming up in a few weeks.

Of course, Jack is here, too. He does many things. Fencing, piano, modeling...he does it all.

I look up at her. "I'm sorry, Miss LaRouse. I'm just not focused today." She nods. "I know."

She sits down beside me, closing the music book she was making me sight read from. "I won't charge you today, okay? Just tell me what's going on."

I can't tell her I'm a superherione, of course, but I just tell her about Jack and Aaron and what was going on since the beginning of school.

She hums. "Hm..it sounds like he likes you, Elsa. Why else would he get jealous?"

I blush deeply. "Jealous? Why would he be jealous?" She smiles. "Because you're you. You're smart, beautiful inside and out, and talented. Of course he would."

"Thank you." I say sincerely. I meant it; she really helped me.

"No problem. Tomorrow, I'm asking all of my students to meet. I want to do something differently for the piano recital this year."

"What are you doing differently?" She smirks. "It's a secret. I'll give you a hint though: you may be using other talents besides the piano."

I raise an eyebrow. What was she doing and why would she be using other talents?

* * *

   "What's on your mind, Elsa?" Rapunzal asks me as she puts a wedding bouquet together.

     She is the only one that knows my secret. I never told her, but she saw me transform one night whenever an akuma came at night called Night Terror. She had put the puzzle pieces together and knew I was Ladybug when I came back around three that morning.

     I trust her. She would never tell anyone; but Papillon knows who I am.

     "When we went to go fix Cinderella, she had these powers that could see into your thoughts and insecurities. She saw my identity."

     Rapunzal gasps. "So Papillon...he knows who you are." I nod, tears threatening to spill. "That's not all that's bugging me." So I tell her everything about Chat Noir and about Jack and Aaron.

    "Oh, Elsa, I'm so sorry." She rushes over to hug me and I sob loudly.
________________________

   He watches them from outside the window of Belle Vie.

    "Our plan will soon commence, Papillon." He smirked evilly. "Once I get to Elsa and earn her trust, it will be both her and Chat Noir's downfall. Now all we need to do is find out who Chat is."
________________________

      "Um, there's another thing, Punz."

     "What is it?"

     "He's staying with me for a few nights."

    "WHAT OMG HE CAN'T HE WILL FIND OUT YOUR IDENTITY AND THEN YOU'LL DO GOD KNOWS WHAT-"

     "PUNZIE!" I shout, blushing madly. "Sssshhhh...and I won't do anything, I promise." She nods.

      "Be careful. If you ever need anything, just come over to the flower shop and come up to my apartment. Eugene works all the time so he most likely won't be here." I nod. "Okay." I reach over to grab my bag. "If you need any help here, please let me know. I mean, I know I'm Ladybug, but it won't stop me from working hard."

     She smiles. "Thank you. Now run along and go spend time with your sister." I chuckle as I wave goodbye.

     I work on homework until it was time to eat dinner. After dinner, I go to take a shower. I put on my nightclothes, sighing as I braid my hair.

     "Tikki, how am I going to do this? It's so tiring for you, I know.."

    "Don't worry about it, Elsa. He's very respectful. He won't hurt you; he'll protect you!"

    I nod timidly. "Okay." I say softly,"Tikki, transform me," and she transforms me in just the mask so I can sleep comfortably.

     I step outside the door, not knowing someone else was in the room until the my put a hand over my mouth to silence my screams.