Chapter 4

Nicholas pov-

I walked in the same class that i've been to for a month now. I can hear the teacher calling my name so i walk up to him and listen, as soon as he is finished talking i felt as thought someone was looking at me so i turned around to see a girl that i seen plenty of times, but it's like i haven't seen the true person. I stared into those ocean blue eyes of hers, but unlike all the other wolves or humans around she doesn't turn her gaze away she just keeps staring at me. Since i'm the alpha of my pack, my wolf wakes up and feels as though something or someone was challanging him. When a wolf finds there mate they can read there mind and they stare at each other and look into each others eyes without there wolf thinking challange, cause there equals. So while she is still staring my wolf calls to her and says 'mate'. The look of confusion on her face makes my wolf jump up and down in excitement for finding there mate. After a while she tuns her gaze back to the front of the class and starts writing the Learning Objective down. I sit down in the chair directly behind her and breath throught my nose to catch her scent, belive it or not her scent has changed. She no longer smeels like roses and lavender, she now smells like chocolate and vanilla, whick to me and my wolf is very intoxicating. She has the most beautiful whitish-blond hair, most shiny ocean blue eyes, perfect full pink lips, straight nose, perfect cheeks and she is average height. Today she chose to wear white skinny jeans, a white tank top with beads that spell 'what are you talking about i'm a princess', white nikey shoes and a white headband with a white bow. I don't understand though, cause my father always says 'you can't have a human mate they must always have wolfblood in them', but she smells human?

Taylors pov-

My birthday is in 3 weeks and i'm finally turning 16. I asked mum if i could have a big party and she said i can but dont invite anymore that 200 people so i invited everyone in year 11 and a few of my cousins. I also told Micah that he could bring his friends to. So altogether that is 109 kids. And if all the cheerleading squad bring their boyfriends and the whole football team that equals 179. It's been 2 weeks and school just finished, YAY!! On my way home i stop at the park and wait to see if Rach comes. Five minutes later she comes around the corner and sits on the swing next to me. For a while we don't talk until she breaks the silence and tells me she heard yelling coming from my house. I just sit there staring at her open mouthed and ask her if she is joking, she tells me no. So i get up tell her thanks and run home. At the end of my street i can hear my mum yelling at someone and my brother telling my mum to settle down. As i walk up the steps i can hear my mum telling someone to get out of her house and that, he will never get to meet taylor. I stop midstep when i hear my name and the way she said it in that sentence. I stop breathing at all the thoughts that go through my head, when i start breathing again my heart starts to beat really fast as i just reliased that she is yelling at my dad. WAIT WHAT MY DAD!! I've never met my dad and the way my mum and brother talk about him they make it sound like his a bad person so, i don't think i like him either. I walk to the front door and turn the door knob as quietly as i can so they wont hear me. I walk throught the door and try to close it quietly as well until i hear my 'dad' say i have to go with him cause on my 16th birthday i'm going to turn into a wolf, and as soon as he says that i think 'srew it' and slam the door closed. When they all hear that i'm home the house goes quiet. I walk throught the house and go to the kitchen where they are all standing, once i entre the kitchen they all look at me. I look at my mum and see that she is crying and then i look at my brother to see that he is very angry, my eyes finally fall on the guy that says he is my dad. He looks exactly like me, eccept he has green eyes and he is a tan colour, which means i got my blue eyes and pale skin from my mother. "what does he mean when he says that im going to turn into a wolf when i'm 16". I ask my mum. She looks at me and tells me to sit, so i sit down. "your father is a werewolf or you can call them wolves, and whenever he wants he can turn into a wolf. Since i'm human and not a wolf i thought that you would stay a human like me but like Micah you started to get stronger than the average human. Your father left cause wolves can only have a wolf as a mate not a human, and he has come back to try and take you away so no other wolves can take you as there mate". I just stare at her, but she continues on, "there have been romours throught the wolf world that there is a half human, half wolf in the human world which is you and that also makes you stronger then most wolves and they want you as there mate". I turned and looked at my dad and asked what a mate is and he said, "you can chose a mate and your wolf will adventually accept that they are your mate or you can heave a true mate". I asked what a true mate is and he said, "when you find your true mate you will feel a desirable connection to them, hear a voice inside your head that will belong to your mate and your mate will have a moon and a wolf mark that will look like a tattoo on their wrist like all wolves do, but once they find there mate it will change, the moon will get bigger and there will be another wolf that appears, and your name will be written in his language under the smaller wolf. You will recieve a big wolf and small wolf with a full moon above them and in the middle of the moon the word mate will be there, under the big wolf your mates name will also be written in his language and you should also get a special sign next to it that only your mate and you will be able to see or recognize".