Chapter Twenty-Six

i couldn't stop smiling on the way home.i got out and ran in the house.Jake smoked a cig.

"cay omg girl you can't believe what happened tonight i got engaged"after i said that someone wrapped around around me and pulled me out the back door to a black truck.they left a piece of paper on the counter.i tried to kick and punch them and scream for help but their hand was wrapped around my mouth.they threw me in the truck and locked the door.i looked up and saw cay and the baby.4 men in skee mask sat there.

"what do you want...who are you"i said sitting next to cay and the baby.

"you'll see"one man said.his voice seemed familiar.we were pulling up to a plant that seemed to be empty for years.we were put into a big empty room with a bed and condoms on the floor.i just didn't like the way this was looking.

"strip and wait here"the man said that sounded familiar.for my babys sake i turned her car seat around looking at the wall and me and cay stripped to nothing but our  underwear and bras.

"lay im scared"cay said paceing the floor.

"me to cay....wait in the diaperbag under everything there is a gun"when i said that the man walked in.he started walking towards me.he pushed me against the wall and pressed his body against me.he took off his mask and i saw.....