Chapter Thirty

i woke up an hour later.everyone else was sleeping.it was pouring outside.i asked the driver how much farther he said we had 6 more hours.i grabbed some apple juice out the refrigerator.we stopped.we was at a gas station.i had to go to the bathroom.i got out.i felt a hand on my wrist.it was jakes.

"where you goin"

"bathroom"

"im comin"

"why"

"i just want to be sure your safe"

"okayy"i said walking in the bathroom.i used the bathroom and washed my hands.i walked out and Jake was standing there with a bag in his hands.

"what's that"

"just some snacks and some water"

"okay but you know there is some in the limo right"

"yea but not this kind"

"your wierd"i said getting in the limo.

"but you love this wierdo"

"yes i do"i said kissing him.the kiss turned intense and fast.our tongues went to war.we were interrupted by cay.

"eww my eyes.....get a room"

"gull please"i said laughing.

"close ya eyes if you don't wanna see"Jake said kissing me again.i sat in his lap.we kept kissing.then the baby woke up.i pulled out a blanket and picked her up.

"your a hungry baby"i said putting the  right nipple in her mouth.

"im hungry too"Jake said smirking.

"grab a bag of chips" i said smirking too.he pecked my lips and went back to sleep.i thought about my dad and jay.i don't know why but i already missed them.i know they will visit but i miss them.i checked the time on my phone.we have 3 more hours.the baby was done.i wiped her mouth.i fixed my bra and shirt.i burped  her.it took me 2 minutes to burp her.she was still awake.shay,cay,shawn,Andy woke up.shay wanted to hold her.i gave her a clean blanket just in case the baby threw up on her.then i gave her the baby.

"aww lay she has your eyes"shay

"i know i pushed her out"

"wait when a person has a baby don't they have extra weight left.?"

"yea i loss the weight i wanna be a fit mother....like in case me and Jake in roll her in sports...as in cheerleader"

"okayyy"

"to me she looked more like Jake....just a glance"Andy said.we all laughed.

"Andy and shawn if y'all wanna hold her next y'all can."i said putting the bottles i pumped in the refrigerator.everyone got to hold her.when i got her back she was smiling and giggling.

"hey baby girl you would usually be asleep by now"

"ahdjdb"skylar replied back.

"aww"i said in reply.after about 15 minutes later sky fell asleep.we started messing with Jake in his sleep.we put musturd on his face and bread.then when he opened his eyes we pretended to be sleep.he knew we were pretending so he got mad.we all laughed.we all ate some chips and honey buns and drank some water.then we all fell asleep again.