My First Love

Hi! This is my first time to write a novel, and I really hope you'd like it. (:

For the video teaser, click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qJ5KxQRKg

*********

I decided to sit down dun sa benches, and watch the people pass by. May mga grupo ng teenagers na mukhang magba-bar, may couples na nagde-date, may mga pamilya na namimili ng resto, at may—shitttt.

YUNG LALAKING MAY KA-MAKE OUT SA LOOB NG CR NG STARBUCKS KANINAA!! Oh freak, he's alone now ( I wonder where the girl is and what happened next), and he's walking towards me, and he's staring at me, and he's... hot. WHAT THE HECK Rane! Nilalapitan ka na nga ng manyakis na yan kalandian pa rin nasa isip mo! Pero.. 

As I looked up at him, I noticed a red hickey on his neck. Eww. So, I stared at  him, until he blurted out..

“Hey” he smiled.

*flashback.. the pair looked like so into it..

                        her top is already off,

                        her head  thrown backwards..

                        had her eyes closed,

                       and was caressing the guy's back..

                        the guy was kissing (or was it nibbling?) her neck,

                       and she was moaning..

                       I came in and they sharply looked at my direction then..

“Are you alone?” he asked and sat beside me.

Nakanampucha! Ang kapal nito ah! Umupo ba naman sa tabi ko? Is he freaking trying to engage me into a friendly conversation? As if!  So I moved to the farthest end of the bench, and whattheheck sumunod ang bakulaw! Wow, he's getting on my nerves.

“What do you want?!” I demanded then gave him my can-you-leave-me-alone stare.

“Whoaaa. Easy, babe” he leaned forward.

BABE? ABA! What the. Hindi porket gwapo siya, clean cut hair, naka-braces, at mapula ang labi e papayagan ko na tong tawagin akong babe. ANO SIYA, SINUSWERTE?

“Babe? I don't even know you! And can you leave me alone?” I looked sharply at him. At ang bakulaw, nakipagtitigan pa!

“Higgs. Higgs Tamayo” he winked. “So now that you know me, can I call you babe?”

What the—is he trying to pick me up?! Grabe ang conceitedness nito! Akala mo he's God's gift to women! Kapaaaaal! 

“Excuse me Mr. Bakulaw. I was enjoying my moment here, until you arrived. Can you do me a favor by leaving me and let me enjoy it once again?” I faced him.

“So, did you enjoy what you saw earlier?” WHAT? What did he say? “Oh, and about that, I want to--” 

“WHAT THE. Enjoyed what I saw earlier?” I stood up. “Bastos!” and stepped on his foot. I heard him say ouch as I stormed away. Serves him right.

*******

As seen on www.candymag.com