Episode 12

Swara proposed Sanskar.... Sanskar felt he was on the seventh sky... Though he too confessed that he too loved her but he wanted to make his lady love feel special....They both were driving back to hotel but Sanskar was busy in his thoughts of how to propose his love.....

He came out from his thoughts when he received video call from laksh....

Laksh- Hey Bhai...Where is chipkali??..How was her competition???....Bhai speak up...Bhai...

Sanskar- Lucky stop shouting...U will damage my ears.... Stupid donkey...And don't u dare to call my Swara chipkali...

Laksh- ahaan....My Swara Bhai...Not bad....(interrupted by Jeevi)

Jeevi- shut up Laksh Bhai...jiju what about competition??....

Sanskar- Your dii won jeevipedia..

Jeevi- (shocked) what??...Are you serious??....Waoo...Bhai...Dii you did it
...I m so proud of you...I love you di ...I love you jiju..Youare the best jiju of this world...

Laksh- Are hold on...Bhabi is best ...I understood because she won the competition but why Bhai is best here stupid....

Swara- Brecause if your Bhai wouldn't have been here...Then I could have never won this competition....(swasan smiled at each other)...

Jeevi-smjhe stupid...

Laksh- ya ya...

Jeevi- Dii what about that??...Did u do that??...

Swara- yeah...(she bows down her head feeling shy)...

Sanskar- It means Jeevipedia u knew it even before me....(he pouts)

Jeevi-haha...Jiju don't make that face...I only knew that dii is going to propose you...I didn't know how and when???...

Laksh-what???....How???...When?????...

Swara- Stop ur melodrama Laksh...

Then they explained all the things and meanwhile they reached the hotel....

Hotel room...

"Swara I m leaving for an urgent work...I will come within an hour and yeah tonight we have to go out" said Sanskar

"But where are u going suddenly and what I will do" Swara asked..

"Swara I will return as soon as possible...Till then u can talk to jeevipedia or someone else"..Sanskar said

"OK but come soon" Swara said and Sanskar nodded to her

He pecked her lips and ran away saying Bye....She sat there reminiscing the current moment...She was feeling butterflies, no not even butterflies, she was feeling the whole dam zoo in her stomach thinking about the Sanskar reaction...

Flashback...
When Swara returned after completing formalities....She came towards him....She came fastly towards her...

But Sanskar ran towards her and hugged her so tight...He twirled her around....She was feeling so happy....
He kissed her forehead...
Swara closed her eyes feeling the pure bliss of his love....

Sanskar- Mrs .Swara Sanskar Maheshwari...I love u too... Beyond anyone,beyond anything. More than you can ever think,more than I could ever do to anyone...I love u so much...

Swara's eyes were filled with tears....He came close to her and wiped her tears....

" No tears Swara. You my jaana deserve the happiness of this whole damn world. I would do anything for you. Never I had thought I could love someone this much and you know what, I want to love you beyond it, beyond my capacity, till infinity "
Sanskar said wiping her tears and Swara smiled her widest smile..afterall she was the happiest today..

"I love you too Sanskar. More than myself" Swara said and closed her eyes sensing Sanskar coming closer. He leaned forward and she closed her eyes and their lips met ....The kiss was showing their love towards each other....

Sanskar- I love u..

Swara- I love u too
She hugged him tight to hide her blushing to which he hugged her tighter..

Flashback ends....

She didn't come to know how one hour passed...The room bell rang and she opened the gate...There was a boy standing with a parcel...

She took the parcel and opened it ...It was a beautiful dress along with a chit...

"So sweetheart you surprised me by your performance so your husband should also do something for you...So get ready and sit in the car waiting for you outside the hotel" The letter read making Swara smile. I love you Sanskar, she whispered to herself..

Swara got ready in the dress...

Swara went down and settled in the car and reached the place where Sanskar has ordered the driver to drop her....

________
Precap- Date.... Romance...And much more to come...

________