Episode2

Precap- character introduction

Sanskar home

Sanskaar was getting ready ...He wore red tee..blue jeans and blue blazer...looking absolutely hot...He went downstairs...

"Uncle I m ready...so when we have to leave" Sanskar asked eagerly as he just wanted to come out of this mess as soon as possible

"Sanskar I didn't know you were so eager to meet her " Ram giggled teasing her.

"Uncle please!! I just want to go and come back and come out of this mess asap" Sanskar said in an irritated voice making faces.

"Okay okay. Don't be a spoiler. Let's go" Ram said.

Both drove off to swara home...

Here in swara home...

Swara was ready in a light pink saree
With minimal make up...
She wore earrings for the sake of jewellery... She was looking simple yet beautiful...

"My daughter is looking so beautiful. May God save you from every evil eye" Sharmishta said praising her daughter's beauty and put a black mark behind her ear.

" ohoo dii...u are looking so beautiful... the boy who is coming to see u will be clean bold" Jeevika who came inside teased her sister making Swara blush. She just bowed her head down.

"Don't tease your sister Jeevi. But it's good only. Atlease you came out of those books of yours. Thank you at least something can save my daughter from her books" Sharmista teased her younger daughter to which Swara giggled and Jeevika made faces at her mother's bickering.

"It's di's day to be teased not mine maa and Di stop laughing... let this marriage got fixed.. then I will show u what is teasing" Jeevika warned her sister. Sharmishta just laughed.

"But I didn't do anything... maa was saying all that" Swara pouted scared of her warning.

The trio mother daughter were having a gala time just then Shekjar came inside

"You all are having a family time without me. Not fair but sorry to disturb you they have come. Sharmishta you come with me and Jeevi you stay with Swara" Shekhar said and went out with Sharmishta.

Shekhar and Sharmishta went outside to see them...Sanskaar and Ram came inside..Sanskar touched feet of Sharmishta and Shekhar and they were quite impressed by his simple behavior...

"HelloRam jii...Hope u didn't face any problem in reaching here" Shekhar asked them

"Noo no we didn't had any problem" Ram replied nodding

They all were served delicacies by Sharmishta and talked. Shekhar asked Sharmishta to bring Swara outside

Swara came with Jeevi...sanskar looked at her and Sanskar was awestruck seeing her. He was mesmerised by the beauty in front of him. The thought of not marrying dispersed in air and He was staring her with open mouth...

Ram looked at him and teased him..

"Sanskaar u have got whole life time to look at her my child. Close your mouth it isn't looking good" Ram teased Sanskar.

"I wasn't staring" Sanskar said being embarassed of getting caught while staring at her

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" Ram giggled.

" Ram ji I know you know Swara from before . She is my younger daughter Jeevika" Shekhar informed Ram.

"Yeah I know her. I saw her at Surya private limited in hr department. That time I didn't know she would be daughter of my best friend's friend" Ram said.

"Shekhar uncle was papa's best friend" Sanskar asked being shocked with this new piece of information.

"Yes we were friends in college. I always wanted to become a teacher while your father wanted to start a business of his own. That's when we separated. Then Ram and bhabhi went away from us. That's why you don't know us my child" Shekhar explained to Sanskar and he nodded at him.

"So Swara why you left Surya?? I mean you were at a good position there" Ram asked

"Uncle I had done MBA in HR but I love to spend tym with children so I teach and I have done diploma in music that's why I left Surya" Swara said lifting her eyes for the first time to answer the question that's when her eyes met the most beautiful pair of eyes who was staring at her. She got nervous and again looked down. Sanskar smiled at her shy nature.

"That's great. What you say Sanskar? " Ram asked.

"Yeah right uncle" Sanskar said coming out of his trance

" We have talked a lot and we also know each other personlly. So why not we let the children talk with each other" Ram asked

"Yeah yeah why not" Shekhar said and asked Swara to take Sanskar in the room while Jeevika tagged along on Swara's insistence

"Di I am going" Jeevika said and started going from there

"Jeevika where are u going???... Please stay here" Swara whispered into her ears

"I don't want to become a kabab me haddi. That's why I am going" Jeevika said loud enough for Sanskar to hear and went from there laughing.

They both smiled at each other nervously and she asked him to have seat

Both Sat there ,no one was speaking... Soon silence was broken by Sanskar...

"What are your hobbies" Sanskar blurted out a question and cursed himself for asking such a dumb question

"I love playing guitar and reading books . What's yours" Swara asked

"Well I love gardening. Swara I will not lie to you but when I came here I had no intention to marry I just wanted it to get over as soon as possible. You see life is never easy for anyone and I have my fair share of problem with me which I didn't want to share with anyone. But since I have seen you I feel something I will not hurry that it's something love nd all. But whatever it is. It's a very strong feeling which I have never felt for someone. I want time for us to understand each other, to know about each other. I have expectations from you and I am sure you too will have with me as your husband. Do you agree with me? " Sanskar asked expectantly looking at her

__________