Home Time xxx

Harry's P.O.V

We got home and I wondered if my thoughts were crazy! Maybe it was just a coincidence that it looked like her. I realized that Bobbie wasn't behind me. I shouted on her and no reply, I ran up to her room and there she was, sobbing on her bed and the tears fell into her dimples.

"Whats wrong?" I sat next to her and put my arms around her. Comforting seemed to be the best thing in this case.

"I was just thinking about my mum, and how I'm never going to see her again." I thought about the photograph and then asked her if her mum had any tattoo's or anything.

"She had a tattoo of a rose on the bottom of her back. I remember the day she got it. She was so happy." I was so relieved that it wasn't my mum, because i really like bobby...

Sometimes I Wonder if there is another world out there, with the same problems as us and the same life's as us, maybe there is a place when there isn't any knowledge of space or science or even time. They just go about their life's without a thought or a care, just simply...... living.

I would like to live in a world where you just live. But that's never going to happen.

"Penny for your thoughts..." I turned round to bobby and spared her the details.

"Just thinking about my mum and .. your mum and how much your eyes spar-" I stopped in my tracks before she heard the rest , 'cause telling bobby I liked her was like a lion telling a gazelle that he didn't want to eat her.

Just plain wrong.

She reached over to my hand as I felt her hand touch mine.....

Authors note x

Well something's going to happen between then next chapter and I'll try and make it a bit longer,

Jenmore xxx