January-1

**********A year later***********

I open my eyes slowly as I roll over the carpet. I trail my fingers up over his chest. I skim my hands across his chest. I place my lips slowly as on his chest as I kiss upward. I place my hands slowly on his member hoping to wake him up. I wonder if he would be up for another round. I continue kissing his chest as my hands play with his member. I smile as I heard a grunt escape his mouth.

I smile as his eyes open slowly. "Someone's up early." He chuckles as he pecks my lips.

"You know what they say early bird gets the worm." I smile as my other hand push his hair back.

"You sure you want to go another round on your carpet?" He asks as I watch his pupils gleams excitedly at me. I gave him a sultry gaze. "it didn't stop you last night." I attack his lips as I climb onto him.

I wrap my legs around his waist ready for another go. "You want to go for a free round right now?" He asks me slowly as he pull me closer. I shiver as I felt his member hit inner thigh. I can feel my core pulsing for another round.

I click my tongue. "nope, one child is enough." I lean back to grab a condom from his pants pocket.

"teeth or hands?" I ask him as I rip the covering off, he chuckle as he lean towards me.

I shriek as he pushes me down and gaze at me as we switch positions. "How about free?" he asks me before he push himself inside of me. My eyes roll towards the back of my head as that was unexpected. "You're going to regret that." I sigh as I wrap my arms around his neck urging him to increase his movements.

"I don't think so, what's life without risks?" he chuckles as he grunts as he increases rapidly.

I ignore his voice as he kept fulfilling my needs. I was nowhere near the brink of my orgasm. I grunt as I nibble his ear. "faster" I breathe as my nails scratch his back. He grunts as he did as I commanded him. "Has today finally come for you to accept my offer?" he questions as he continues taking my breath away.

I open my eyes slowly as I stare at the safe. I grin as I knew that today will be the day that I rid my problem and have my son back in my life. "it won't be complete without you." I sigh as he slows down.

"Why your slowing down?" I grit my teeth as he pushes me down. I wrap my legs around him tighter to come closer. "keep going." I spat.

He smiles as he leans down. "Is that a yes?" He whispers as he kisses my nose. "I'll scream out yes in different languages if you don't fucking leave me breathless." I spat. He grins. "was that a challenge?" he chuckles as he kisses my lips.

Before I could say anything he quickly pull out and flip me over as he places me on all fours. "challenge accepted Mrs. Gardner." He says before he took me away from this world.

I smile as I open my eyes slowly to feel my bed under me. I roll over and moan as I felt sore in all places. I grin as I recall those long hours. Today is the day where I can fix everything and have that slut remove from my life and my son's. I close my eyes slowly as I can picture this joyful day. Before I can fall back asleep, the sound of my cell rang. I reach my hand over to my dresser and answer the call.

"Yes? "I question as I move my legs around." The house is ready." One of my good contractors said as he goes over the blueprints and plans. "Thank you, you will find your check and bonus in the po.box as instructed." I smile as everything was going according to plan. "Have a lovely New year's Mrs. Gardner." He said before hanging up.

"I will have a lovely new year's." I chuckle as I close the phone. I turn toward the door as it opens. I lick my lips slowly as he enters with my black envelope. "Happy new Year's my love." He smiles as he walks towards me. I felt my eyes water as he walks slowly towards me.

"How did you-

He places his finger upon my lips to shush me. "I will do anything for you, even kill for you." He whispers as he leans over and peck my lips. "I love you so much." I whisper as I pull him down onto the bed. "I love you too." He said as he pins me to the bed.

"How is our guest?" I ask him as he took one of my legs over his shoulders.

"let's not talk about her." He whispers as he kisses my inner thigh.

I push my feet on his chest to push him away. "How. Is she?" I ask him.

He sighs. "She got me pissed, so she's asleep." He pulls away from me, because he knew at that point, I would be mad.

"You didn't kill her, did you?!" I sat up quickly and grit my teeth.

He rolls his eyes. "I just smack her." He stretches a little.

I felt my palms twitch. I want to slap the shit out of him. "You already put your hands on her!" I reel my hand back and slap him across his cheek. "I said to not lay a hand on her until I make the call." I roll up out of bed and grab my robe from the headboard.

"I'm sorry sweetie, it's just her mouth and-

I turn to him. "that's what the tape and chloroform is for, what if she had scream?" I mutter angrily as I walk towards the hallway. "When I get back, you have some fucking to make up for." I felt my blood boil as I walk down the hall toward the basement. I turn on the light as I enter and smile as I saw all the toys that dangle from the ceiling.

"Wake up homewrecker, you got some calls to make!" I shouted as I let the door close behind me.