January-5

*************Anna****************

I wave goodbye to the last officers as they exit the jet. I walk back inside as the door close. "Mother fucker!" I scream as I stomp towards the recliner seat. I buckle up as the jet took off. I wait patiently till we were in the air. I grab my phone and dial his number. I wait patiently as the phone ring.

"Hey swee-

"Someone gave a tip the cops!" I hiss as I got up. I quickly rack my brain for the one person, who would betray me. "It was her, I knew it was that skank." I felt my blood boil as I picture putting a bullet in her head. I snap out of my murderous thoughts as I hear his voice.

"Would you like me to take care of it sweetie?" He asks. I purse my lips as I ponder on my thoughts. I shook my head. "No, I'll take care of it, just make sure to take care of the place, while I'm gone." I reassure him as I walk over to the mini bar and grab a mini bottle.

I look out the window as we soar through clouds. "How did this even happen?" He asks me as I took a swig back. I huff and told him the story.

*********3 hours ago *************

I smile as I receive the confirmation text from him. I watch as 4 million was wiped from my bank account. I quickly dial his number as I place my suitcase in the living room. "Everything all ready to go, Angel." He chuckles.

I smile widely. "Thanks sweetheart." I sigh as I walk over to the couch. I lean back as I drape my arm over the arms of the couch. "How would you like a dinner and a massage, when you return from your trip?" He asks me. I felt my body relax at the thought. "That would be perfect." I moan as I drape my arms over my eyes.

"Too bad, you have to go to Cali." He sighs. I roll my eyes. "I'm only going for a week, plus we'll skype every night." I quickly said. A drink will taste good right now.

"We'll go on a trip together soon, and then I'll introduce you to the mile-high club." He says. I chuckle." Oh, will you?" I whisper.

I smile as I hear him chuckle. "it'll be the best experience of your life." He chuckles. I smile. "we'll see." I hung up the phone as I hear the doorbell.

I smile as the chauffeur greets me. I lead him toward the suitcases as I grab my carry on. I grab my gold roll-on suitcase that contains the most important documents that I will need. I step out and hand him my suitcase as he returns. I close the door slowly as I double check for the last time, knowing that my home will be safe in his hands.

I smile as I step out on the tarmac as I walk toward my jet and might I say it is beautiful. It's a sparkly dark cherry jet. It was an average size private Jet. I walk toward the steps and froze in my steps as officer's exit from inside. My eyes widen. "Good day officers." I greet them quickly.

I plaster on a worried expression as I walk quickly towards them. "Is there a problem?" I ask them.

"Ma'am, we got an anonymous tip down at the office to search your plane." My eyes widen. I felt my heart beat rise. "Did you find anything wrong with the engine or inside?" I ask them.

They shook their heads. "No Ma'am-

"Anna!" I turn toward Captain Rogers as he steps off the jet. I walk quickly towards him, as I que the tears to commence streaming. "Will, what's going on?" I quickly ask him as he laid his hand on my shoulders. I watch as his chest rise as he took a deep breath. I look toward Will's brown eyes. "We're still searching for anything dangerous, all we got from the person is that there was something dangerous and fragile hidden in your jet." He sighs.

I fake gasp. "But, I have a meet-

He sighs. "Anna, I'm sorry as a safety precaution, when we're given the green light, you may go, but-

I force more tears down my face. "Do you think someone trying to frame me or harm me?" I wipe my tears slowly as I look up at him. I watch as his face fallen as he tried to keep composure.

"Don't worry Anna, everything will be fine, just let us keep searching, I'm sure it won't take long." He reassures me. I smile as I sniffle. "Thank you Will." I sniffle as I grab his hand. I walk past the officers and made my way in the airport.

I sigh as I sat down in the seats as I waited for this stupid investigation to finish. I clench my fists as I thought of who would do this. Could Eric have done this? I shook my head at the thought. No, he isn't aware that I'm capable of kidnapping that tyrant. All he knows is that I don't like Chelsea, and that I caused the accident, but I never knew it would lead to him having amnesia.

That truck was meant for Chelsea, I knew he would be in there, but I told the truck driver to stop once it hit the passenger side. I huff as I wait patiently, I quickly text father to inform him of the delay. I smile as Will walking towards me. I smile as I walk towards him.

"Is everything alright?" I ask him. He smiles. "All clear Anna." I breathe a sigh of relief. "Thanks for investigating Will, I don't want to think what would have happen, if you didn't get that tip." I fake shudder.

He smiles as he reassures me. "You would have still been protected." I smile as I lean over and peck him on the cheek. "Thanks again Will." I gather my things and made my way to the Jet to take off.

****************Present***********

"Xavier, track Chantal whereabouts, I don't care if you have to hire a private investigator, find her." I took another drink back as I walk towards the seat.

"What do you want me to do when I find her?" He asks me. I smile as I lean back. "Just leave that to me." I giggle as I thought of how I would remove her from my troubles.

"Anna?" He questions.

"Yeah." I said as I close my eyes slowly.

"Happy New Year's." He whispers.

I shook my head. "Happy New years to you as well." We hung up as we ended our call.