#1

Y/N P. O. V

"I've decided to move to London" Dan said, his hands in mine

We were sitting on the rooftop of my house staring at the night sky so dimly lit by the moonlight.

"Really? That's great", I reply half heartedly. I was breaking down on the inside. I was happy that he is moving on with his life but without me. So I conceal my my worries with a fake smile. Dan knows me too well to realize that

"Look, I know that you are sad but I want to pursue my dream of becoming a musician and I can also continue my YouTube career", Dan had also started a YouTube channel dedicated to Pokémon.

The fake smile fell from my face, just like the teardrop that fell on the back of Dan's palm. He cupped my cheeks and wiped them with his thumbs. The boy kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug, gently stroking my hair. I want to cherish these moments before Dan leaves. The tears start to run down my face like a waterfall thinking about being alone. Stampy left the previous year and now Dan was leaving with Joel.

I hug him tighter as my tears make his shirt damp. A swift breeze blows past us, making me shiver slightly.

"I know that there are more challenges in the world that you look forward to...and-and you have more things to care a-about than just m-m-me" I say, choking on my sobs.

I feel a single drop of water on my forehead and able to make out that it was a tear.

"I will never forget...you", he whispers through sobs

*a few months ago*

"I think it's time for me" Dan said out of nowhere.

We lay in the middle of the grassy field, the birds chirp melodiously and the squirrels jump around, not a care in the world. The butterflies fluttering around and the trees swaying lightly.

"time? For what? " I ask, looking im his direction. He turns to me and intertwines our fingers

"To plan my life goals" he says with a smile.

"what are your plans then" I ask, drawing random circles on the back of his hand.

"I don't know. I have interest in music so I'll probably do that. Or I could just continue making videos." I hum in response.

"I could also move out like Stampy did. I could go with Joel." Dan said, looking towards the sky.

"Leaving me and Lizzie behind?" I smirk at him

"I would love to take you along with me...but what're you gonna do with us? We're going to be busy 24/7"  he pulled me into a hug

"I'll miss you too much. Your biggest fan" I say, smiling against his chest.

"Remember, have fun, that's all that matters"

***

It is now that I realized he was serious about moving

_________

YEEEEEEE

I'M BACK

I'll also continue the filxreader since I've completely abandoned it