4

Cameron's POV
We walked out of the hotel, to see hundreds of girls. Madi freak out.
"Cameron!! Get Madi!!" I heard Cater yell.
I caught Madi as soon as she was about to fall.
I Picked her up and took her to the bus. I held her in my arms. Until, she started to wake up 10 minutes later.
"Madi Are you ok?" I whispered
She nodded.
"We're at Taco Bell. Let's go eat."
She nodded.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked Madi.
I she shook her head "no"
"Please eat something."
She just stood there.
"Madi Please eat something."
She just stood there again.
"Fine You can just share with me."
She nodded.
We walked over to the table and waited for them to call us for our food. Madi sat between me and Carter. She kept her head down, just playing with her wrist. "Order Bart!!" There's our food. Bart and I got up and got the food. The boy were pushing and fighting just to get their food. In the middle of eating, I saw a tear go down Madi's cheek as she continued the play with her wrists.
"Madi" I said giving her a fry.
She nodded "no"
"Just one fry"
She took it and ate it.
"Thank you"
"C-can I g-go to the ba-bathroom?" She asked While her voice cracking.
"Yes, go on" I told her.
She left.
"What's wrong with her? Is she depressed or something?" Taylor laughed.
"No, she's a piece of shit." Mark laughed
"Depressed shit" Taylor laughed again.
"Let's not for get a attention whore." Mark added.
It broke my heart to hear them say this.
"Also a skinny ass bitch." Taylor laughed
"Like eat something wh-"
"Say one more thing Mark, and I'll beat the living shot out of you, and Taylor ur 19 and saying shit about a girl you've never talked to." Jacob snapped.
"Sartorius You've never talk to her ass either." Taylor snapped back.
"Taylor Just let it be" Carter said.
"No, if I wanna talk about a ugly skinny ass girl I can!" Taylor screamed.
"Don't you dare call her ugly!! She's the most prettiest girls I've ever seen!" Jacob Screamed.
"I guess you don't get out much." Mark said.
"Say one more thing about my daughter and I'll have you guys kick off of Magcon." I said.

Everyone shut up after that.

Then I saw Madi, with tears going down her face. She looked... heartbroken.

I guess Ashton saw her bc he ran up to her and hugged her, even though he could only reach her belly button. Brandon walked up to her after.
"Hey I'm sorry about Ashton, he likes hugs."
She laughed
"It-its fine."
"Do you want to go back to the bus with Ashton, me, and my other brother Hunter?"
"Ya-yah"
"Yah" was the last thing I heard before they left out that door.

Madison's POV
I ate the fry so Cameron would stop.
"Ca-can I g-go to the ba-bathroom?" God why do I have to stutter.
"Yes, go on." Cameron told me

I walked in the bathroom and made myself throw up that fry. Then slit my wrists 6 times, washed the blood off and covered it in makeup again.
I walked out of the bathroom to hear Mark And Taylor talking about me. Next thing I know Ashton runs up and hugs me. I love his hugs.
"Hey I'm sorry about Ashton, he likes hugs." Brandon told me.
"It-its fine."
"Do you want to go back to the bus with Ashton, me, and my other brother Hunter?"
"Ya-yah"
Once, we got to the bus. I sat down and Ashton sat beside me.
"Let's watch a movie!" Hunter said.
I nodded.
He picked a scary movie, 10 minutes into it I was terrified so was Ashton. I held Ashton in my arms. Until, the other guys came in. I tried to get Ashton off of me but he was asleep.
"Don't worry I'll get him." Brandon said.
I nodded "no"
"Ok" he giggled.
2 minutes later. I'm pasted out.

"No!! Stop!!"
"Why would I stop Baby girl?"
"..."
"That's right! Now take off ur damn clothes!"

I woke up to see Cameron in front of me.
"Madi, were here." He whispered.
I nodded.
I got up and walked into this huge room with a D.J. And stuff. Cameron showed me a room with a couch. He told me to stay there and don't move. I sat there until their show was almost over.
"Hey guys!! There is a very important person I would like you to meet!! Don't worry it's not a girlfriend!!" Cameron laughed.
"Madi come out here!"
I walked out there, with all eyes on me.
"This is Madi, I adopted her." Cameron said.
The crowd went silent, until a girl spoke up.
"She's a ugly fat whore!!"
"She's a hoe!"
"She's fat!"
"Kill yourself!!"
The room was filled with negative comments.
I walked off stage and went back to the couch and sat there. Thinking. Just thinking.