6

Cameron's POV
And she's crying bc of me...

Madi cried on Jacob's shoulder as he held on to her by her waist with her legs wrapped around his. Jacob held on to her for what seemed like forever as she cried and cried and cried.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR THE BUS RIGHT NOW! OR WE WILL BE LATE!" Bart yelled.  "Ok!!!" Everyone yelled back.

Jacob carried her all the way to the bus and sat in the back of the bus with Madi sitting on his lap, arms wrapped around her waist and her face curled up into Jacob's neck.

Jacob's POV
I saw Madi and Cam arguing. Cameron tried to grab her but she ran away, right to me. I grabbed her waist and swiped her up and let her cry on my shoulder. God she's so light.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR THE BUS  NOW!! OR WE WILL BE LATE!!" Bart yelled. "Ok!!" Everyone yelled back.

I still had Madi in my arms as I walked out to the bus. I Went to the back and still had Madi in my arms. It feels like it was met to be. I soon began to hear lite snores from Madi. I began to fall into a deep sleep.

I woke up to see Madi right beside me still asleep w/ Taylor and Mark drawing on her face and putting toothpaste on her face too. There lucky Cameron isn't here.

"GUYS WTF!" I yelled at them Causing Madi to wake up. Taylor and Mark laughed their asses off. I feel so bad for her.

"Madi, Come on lets go get that off of you.." I said softy.
"O-ok" God her morning voice is so hot

I took her to the bathroom and helped her get the marker and toothpaste off of her. It was everywhere, her wrists, face, hair, and thighs. "Hey Madi, can you take off ur jacket?"
She nodded and took it off. I wiped the marker and toothpaste off her face and started to go to her wrists when she hid them behind her back.

"What's wrong Madi? I won't hurt you I promise?" She put her wrists out in front of me again. I start to wipe it off her wrists and she moaned in pain. "Madi! Omg! Did I hurt you?" I freaked. "No" she nodded. "Thank god" I sighed in relief. She giggled.

Her giggle is so sexy. Ugh. Jacob stop.

I continued to wipe her wrists. When I started to see little red scares. Little tears started to go down her cheeks. I wiped her tears with my thumbs, bragged her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Madi let me clean you up then I'll take you somewhere,ok?"
"O-ok" she choked

I cleaned her up and took her to the park.
"Madi Can you please tell my what's wrong?"
She bursted into tears.
"He-he-he" she continued to cry.
I wrapped her into my arms again. God. I think I love her.
"Tell me princess."
She calmed down and told me everything, about her dad, about her mom, about school, about everything, why she cuts, why she panics, why she has flashbacks, why she stutters, everything.
I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead
"I love you, Madi" I whispered in her ear.
"No you don't" she whispered back.
"Yes I do" I said
Before she could say anything else, I grabbed her hand and lead her back to the bus.