Chapter 1

Mia's POV:
I wake up to my alarm buzzing in my ear and I notice I never turned off the light the night before. I reluctantly role out of bed and throw on a tank top, a sweater and a comfy pencil skirt. As I leave the room I turn off the light and slip on my converse. I leave the house without eating because I really don't see the point in even trying to eat. Upon leaving the house I get in my car and drive to school.

When I get to school I walk down the hall to my locker where I am met by my worst nightmare (Lilly lain). I tried to avoid her by going around her, but she saw me and threw me up against the locker,

"well hello Mia. You weren't gonna walk past without saying hi were you?"
she asked me in a taunting voice.

"No, s-sorry, Lilly. I didn't mean to offend you." I said hoping she would leave me alone. Even though I knew she wouldn't.

She smirked and replied,"well you kinda did Mia and now I am going to have to teach you a lesson."

I shrunk in fear,"no please, Lilly, I'm sorry, please don't it won't happen again."

She gave me another smirk and said," I like when you beg. Do it again, I might change my mind."
I looked at her surprised, but still fearful, "
please Lilly, I won't do it again." I begged.

"Alright, I will let it slide this time, but if you ever do it again I will make you pay." After that she shoved me into the locker again and walked away laughing.

I shrunk to my knees grateful but yet fearful from what just happened. I hate being bullied and I hate the way I feel everyday. Some days I think this world would be better without me in it.