Chapter 2

After my encounter with Lilly all I wanted to do was go home, but I have a History test today and I really need that grade.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the school bell. It was time for lunch, but I wasn't hungry so I just went in the school garden to study for the test.

I had my mind on the Civil War when all of a sudden my book was smacked out of my hands. I spun around to face none other than Lilly lain and her friend faith. I tried to pick up my book, but I was pulled back by my hair by faith and was face to face with Lilly.

"hi there Mia, why are you out here all alone?" Lilly questioned."Someone like you could get hurt out here by yourself."

I looked at her with fear of what she might do. Then, I did it, I kicked faith in the leg and ran as fast as I could to get away from them.

As I ran into the school I crashed into someone and we both fell to the ground.

I looked down to find I had just knocked down the most popular guy in school, Alex Keaton!

I immediately helped him up and nervously said," sorry about running into you I was just,just......."

As I looked into his eyes I forgot what just happened and what I was even saying then I heard him say,"you were just what?" I shook my head and answered, "oh, sorry, I was just in a hurry and wasn't watching where I was going I am sorry that I ran into you though."

"Nah its all good you didn't hurt me any. Say, are you new here? I mean I don't remember seeing you." He asked smiling.

"No I've gone here for a while not many people know me so I understand why you don't.", I said looking down at my feet.

"Oh,well I would like to get to know you." He said with a big smile on his face."What's your name?"

I looked at him surprised," my name is Mia."

"Mia." He repeated," what a beautiful name and for a beautiful girl." He said blushing

"Thank you!" I said,"well I better get going I don't want to be late for class." I started walking away and I couldn't believe what just happened.

"WAIT! MIA!"he yelled as he ran after me." I forgot to ask....Could I have your number,you know, in case I want to text you or call you?"

"sure"I told him in a surprised tone.715-375-1793."

"Thanks!"He said as he winked and turned away.

As I watched him walk away than the bell rang and I knew I was late for class, but I didn't care Alex Keaton just talked to me, the most popular guy in school!