Path of dreams to Reality!

"First Day of college"

Talha drives his car to his new college.while Alishba's father droped her to college. when Alishba's car enter into the parking area Talha's car and her car crashed with eachother not the serious one but a little scratch to Alishba's car.Now Alishba and Talha look towards eachother,and that was the first eye contact between both of them.

Talha said sorry to her father for the scratch.

Alishba  got out from the car and said bye to her father,"Allah Haffiz Baba".

while Alishba was going to main building of college, Talha start staring Her until she got inside the college.

«««Talha's POV»»»

talking to himself

"why you are looking towards that girl?who is she? you are here to become a doctor not one of those boys who got admission and start falling in relationships.you have to become a doctor!"

****Meeting In Hall !****

first meeting of students with their principle and teachers.It was like a short Introduction to Institute

«««Talha's POV»»»

''hey Nouman buddy good to see you here!"

Nouman greeted with me he is my friend since my 5th grade

"Today I was so nervous that I forgot to bring my Identity card"

nervously I said to him

" Don't take tention Talha it's all right, look at your right side in that girls row that girl also forget to bring the card " Nouman said while pointing towards a girl.

I lift my face up and look at Nouman's right side what I saw was that same girl which I saw in the car parking.

I looked towards her she is nervously finding something in her bag.

when I am looking towards that girl,I got lost .

'Hold on boy,you should not notice girl,focus on the studies"

Nouman said tauntingly

"shutup!"

I said facing towards him.

«««Alishba's POV»»»

"how can I did this.I forgot to bring the identity card oh! I am just so foolish",talking with my friend Rabail.

Rabail tried to relax me.

she is my best friend and a trustworthy girl.

*after attending the meeting all students goes to their classroom...*