Wellcome Party

««Talha's POV»»»

Today is our Wellcome party in college and I wanted to look best in party.

I got up early and start getting ready for the party.

I said bye to my mum and drove my car all the way to college.

I reached college, everyone is  looking good.

But I couldn't see Alishba..where is she? I wanted to meet her,I start talking with myself.

But then I saw  Alishba's friend, Rabail standing with girls. I got near her and said "excuse me"

"Hey Rabail! How are you? Did you see Alishba ?" I asked her

"Well I am fine and Alishba is not coming in party!" She told me

My face colour changed and I was shocked .

"What?why? Why she is not.

coming?" I asked

"Because last night she texted me that she is not feeling well and that's why can't come to the party ", she says .

"What happened to her? Did she fine? Please tell me ?" I asked her.

I don't know what I am saying,I am just feeling bad very bad,that's why I asked so many questions from rabail.

"Whoa! Just look at your face.what happened to you?who are you to ask about Alishba?what relation do you have with her?" She asked angrily.

I just moved out from that I am just feeling lost,now myself started asking questions with me"what relation do I have with Alishba?she is not even my friend" I told myself.

I am completely lost now I don't want to stay in party I just want to go home. As I moved towards my car. I saw a familiar face getting out from some car. I know this face.

Alishba!

My heart skip a beat when I said her name.

She was wearing a black dress.her hairs are flowing and dancing in air,her eyes are looking totally different actually attractive,and her smile was perfect,she is looking beautiful.

She walked towards her friends, and I am just standing there and watching her..

________________________________

So guyzzz :*

do u love this chapter ?

Please vote , comment , share.! :)

And next chapter is Alishba's PVO ;)

Thank ya for your support :) x