fall

«««Alishba's POV»»»

"Surprise!"

I hugged Rabail

"You here ? How are you feeling? And you don't tell me that you are coming?"

She asked.

"Yeah I know.actually I feel fine  this morning so I thought that I should come." I told

"But you have fever last night so be careful buddy". She put her hand on my face to check my fever

"Yeah buddy I know I will be fine" I confirmed.

"I know you just came here because you thought I would be bore in party?"she asked

"Rabail I am fine don't need to take tention!" I said

"Let's go to auditorium".she said.

We walked in auditorium and stage is decorated so good.

We sat on our chairs.

I started talking with myself"my mum is right that I should go to party I am enjoying but I can feel my fever and my heavy head"

When I am busy talking with myself the show had been started.

Our seniors Wellcome us and play songs and  perform for us.

Then lady of the was given to Rabail she was so happy I can see her and everybody is clapping and she goes to stage and collected her title.

Now everybody was looking at her.I am so happy for her.

Now I start feeling heaviness in my head,this is due to so much noise.I got up and walked towards bathroom.

My head was started paining like

hell

When I about  to open the washroom door but suddenly I fell I don't know what is happening to me,I didn't fell on the ground and then I felt some hands around my waist.

I opened my eyes and saw him 'Talha Malik'.

I am trying to stand and got off from him but I couldn't do so I let myself to Talha's arm.

I am feeling comfortable,and lost.....