Chapter Fourteen: Temptation Heat

The heat of temptation is a hot one. Lust and Love can be hard to separate in times of strong emotions- but that doesn't necessarily make it bad, per se. You see, these feelings are part of what make us human. Temptation is normally associated with sin, but, without sin, what makes us human? The answer? Nothing.
......

Ro's POV

I woke up around 2 am to hear... moaning? I looked over at Jo's sleeping figure. It wasn't coming from her...

The only thing coming from her at the moment was loud ass snores.

I then heard a loud groan.

Delia must be in trouble!

I barged out the room and shouted, "DONT WORRY DELIA, I SHALL RESCUE Y-"

I looked at Delia.

I looked at Eyeless Jack.

I looked at their faces.

I looked at the fact E.J. was fucking my best friend on my other best friend's couch.

"What the actual living fuck is going on?!"

..

"Okay, okay, how the fuck did this start?"

"Well," said Delia, blushing madly, "Jack saved me."

"He what?"

"I saved her from being mugged. Remember the four men found dead with their kidneys ripped out by CVS?"

I sighed, "I knew that part was you. I just didn't know Delia was involved."

"But did you use protection?" Piped a new voice. Sometime, I don't know when, Jo had popped out of nowhere.

Delia blushed harder, "um..."

"Mein Gott! What if you got pregnant?!"

"Stop with the German. I know you're secretly a white supremacist, but still."

Jack ended up answering after the neo nazi joke, "I am unable to have children. Besides, we aren't of the same species. You can't cross breed. Anatomically speaking, we are very close in mind and nature, but not much else. Also, Slenderman makes sure all Creepypastas can't reproduce. Can you imagine a bunch of mini Jeffs running around? That'd be total chaos, especially since Jeff likes get around."

"What about Marble Hornets?"

"I see you've been talking with Masky... I don't know much about them, they're private people, but yeah, they can reproduce. It's not recommended, though."

"Okay so she can't get knocked up by you?" Asked Jo.

He nodded his head.

"But what about STDs?" I asked.

"I psychically cannot contract nor give any sexually transmitted diseases."

"Are you serious about her? Or are you playing with her? Because if you're using her, I will beat the fuck out of you with a baseball bat."

E.J. turned to Delia, "I am." He put his hand on hers. She smiled and looked at him adoringly.

"Okay, okay. Glad that's resolved. But is anyone going to ask how Ro knows this guy? Let alone the fact he's not human?" Asked a slightly annoyed Jo.

Delia snapped her head towards me, "yes, how do you know Jack?"

Jack and I looked at each, "shit..."