Let's bring him back

Random Pov

    Killua had just settled in at home,but their was still one thing on his mind.Y/n.'Why am I still thinking about her?Not like I'll ever see her again'. He sighed and just began to eat more chocolate this was his ninety-ninth pack and he was still depressed about the terms you two left on,although it seemed you were happy to see him leave.

~With Y/n~

  "Ma I'm home from the hunter exam,I was hoping you'd be back home by now.It's already been 6 years since I woke up and you were gone."Y/n went out back to train keeping herself occupied well that was until there was a knock on the door.

   "Who is it?"She asked opening the door,to be greeted of  the three boys/mens smiling faces.What are you guys doing here?"She asked panting.

  "Why did you and Killua just take off after the hunter exam,also where is he ?"The three asked in turns looking around.'How am I gonna tell them that Killua really doesn't want to see any of us.'Y/n thought,but then decided to blurt out the cold hard truth anyway.

    "Well,you see...killua being a spoiled brat and a big jerk,he took off and it hurt me a lot so i left too!I'm so sorry."She shouted the three looked at her and laughed."What the hells so funny?"

   "You're still you I'm glad ."Kurapika says smiling as Leorio ruffles your hair.

    "Come on Y/n let's go get Killua and you say all of that to him ."Gon says smiling.

Y/n couldn't help but smile.

"Okay guys let's go get that white haired bastard back!"Y/n shouted flipping her table in the process."As soon as we rest and the sun rises tomorrow morning..."

Your Pov

We woke early this morning and did some research on where to find Killua,he lives in Zoldyck estate apparently. I wanna see,I wanna see him? I really wanna see.When we get to the door it seems it's gonna be a lot more work then we thought to Killua seeing as though were not aloud to talk to him.

   Today is day ten of our training and first up to open the gate is Gon,he was able to open 1 which equals 2 tons along with Kurapika,Leorio opened 2 or 4 tons,but then their was me I didn't train harder then them for nothing.I'm going to punch him so hard it hurts for a year.Instead of using 2 hands and pushing I took one hand and closed it into a fist,closed my eyes and let out a battle cry opening a whole 3 doors or six tons. They were all shocked,but not me I had to do this,I had to for him.

     "Y/n are you okay?"Gon asked as we walked to the butlers headquarters.

I was furious,but just painfully smiled."Yeah I'm fine,let's just make sure when we leave,he's coming back with us...okay?"I ask and gone noded.

  We were now playing a coin toss game as we waited for Killua,Leorio,me,Kurapika was the order for whom loss.Gon was the last person in.Just then I saw it I mean him...Killua!

    "Guys!!"He shouted running over and talking to the 3,I didn't go up to him yet.

"Hey Y/n you came with them?"Killua asked shocked after talking to the three.

"Yup and I brought you a gift."With that I gave him my hardest right hook and I smiled."I missed you bozo." With that we all left to the airport where we decided we'd meet up September 1st in York new city.