Chapter 8

I was right the car ride was one of the most awkward experiences I ever had to go through. But at least we got to the park before I blew up. They have to man up and make up because they are best friends. Best friends shouldn't just give up on each other, they give each other faith in them selves. Niall ran straight to the playground when the car stopped.

Then Louis, Harry, and Liam all followed him to the playground. No kids were there, but it is school time. I walked slowly over to the bench by the playground watching them like I was their mother and they were my children.

A minute later Zayn comes over and sits right next to me. "Why do you think they hate me? Is it because I was so hung over Perrie that I wasn't helping the band just making everyone mad? Maybe it's because I am a dick." Zayn said looking at the boys. He took me by surprise, why would he ever think that.

"Why would you think that?" I signed but then looked down knowing he can't understand me. He lifted my head up to make me look at him. "Because it's true." He signed smiling. Wow, I didn't know he knew sign language? Interesting. "Zayn, that's not true. You were just heartbroken. The boys never stopped caring, they don't hate you and they never could. They just miss you Zayn, the real you. They are boys they don't know how to deal with sensitive things. You should know that, your a boy." I signed rambling.

He smiled looking me in the eyes, almost trying to see if I was lying. "You think?" He signed his brown eyes holding hope. "Of course." I signed smiling lightly. "You should go talk to them." I signed motioning to the boys who were currently trying to get Louis unstuck from the swing. The chains were wrapped around his legs, so I am guessing he tried to jump but ended up getting stuck.  

Zayn nodded and walked over to them. Zayn said something, Harry said something back, then all the boys start smiling. "ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING YOUR REUINEN OR YOU GOING TO HELP ME GET OUT!" Louis yelled as he was dangling by his legs. I laughed, so these are the boys I am going to be living with for awhile. Great, at least I'll never get bored.

Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn run over to help Louis tripping over each other. Niall is trying to turn Louis over while Harry tries to get his left leg out. Liam is twisting he swing, and Zayn is trying to get the right leg out. These is one sight that is certainly.......unforgettable. I laugh harder actually making noise come out of my mouth, it's so loud that the boys stop what they're doing looking over at me. I quickly cover my mouth, I hate my laugh and always have.

Zayn's Pov-
We were all trying to get Louis out of this swing he somehow managed to get himself stuck in. I was just about to get his right leg out but then I heard the most amazing noise ever. I turned my head a long with the rest of the guys to see Delilah laughing at us, that is the first thing I have ever heard come out of her mouth.

It was music to my ears, I looked at her with fascination. I don't understand her I can't read her like a book like I can do to every one else and it makes me so angry. I can tell she's been through a lot, what I want to know is why is moved in with us. Why would she just randomly move in with us when she was living with her dad.

We finally got Louis out of the swing and it was already getting dark so we desided that we would just go home instead of going to Nandos. Which Niall strongly disagreed to but ended up that we were ordering take out when we got home. Oh, Niall you and your Nandos. Louis was driving with Harry in the passenger seat, Liam and Niall in the second row of seats, then me and Delilah in the very back.

Her eyes kept closing but she would quickly open them again. "You can go to sleep." I whispered in her ear. She simply nodded and not even a second later her head was in my lap. We pulled up to the house, "I'll take her." Louis said while getting out of the car. "No it's ok I got her." I said scooping her into my arms bridle style. Louis nodded yawning, it was about 10:40. I walked inside and up the stairs going into her room setting her on her bed.  

I took her shoes off and left them by her bedside. I was about to walk out, "Zayn, wait." I heard Delilah talk sleepily. She talked! SHE TALKED! I turned around looking at her, "Yeah?" I asked quietly. "Stay..please." She said almost begging. "O-Ok." I answered shakily. I walked over and she cuddle up to me chest. A few minutes later you could tell she was sleeping by her stead breaths.

Eventually I fell asleep too. She talked to me, to me?