Tides, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Seasons

Once upon a time there was two lovers. Their names were Moray and Alesea. Alesea was the daughter of Aakesh, the Sky god. Alesea herself is the goddess of Life and Land while Moray was the Sea god.

Aakesh was very protective Alesea, always watching her, never allowing her out after dark. Alesea was tired of it. Never having any say or fun. So she began to disobey her father.

One night, after she got away from her father, she walked the beach.

Glancing behind, looking at the trail of flowers in her wake, she didn't see the man who walked out of the sea. Bumbing into the man Alesea stumbled back.

After several apologies and an introduction they began to talk.

She had taken a instant liking to the man named Moray. Alesea and Moray talked all night and Alesea continued to avoid her father.

Eventally the visits turned into love.

Sadly Aakesh wasn't fooled. He knew his daughter was up to something. So one night he followed her.

He was beyond rage. His daughter falling in love with the Sea King. When his daughter returned home he locked her up and contacted Cetus. The sea monster.

As Aakesh kept Alesea away Cetus battled Moray. Neither one able to gain footing over the over. Four times a day the fight would change. Twice Moray would make a mistake and twice a day Cetus would make a mistake as well.

When Moray made a mistake the sea would be sucked away from the land. This was called low tide. When Cetus made a mistake the sea would rush back to the land. This was called high tide.

Every now and then Moray would send a huge wave of water to search the land for his love. These would be called tsunamis.

As Moray fought Alesea waited. And waited. As time grew the air would get colder and colder. The flowers and leaves lost their color.

But when the time of year when Alesea met Moray the air would get warmer and flowers would bloom.

This created the four seasons. Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.

But Alesea was slowly losing her sanity the longer she waited. Most of the time she would lose a small piece, but sometimes she would lose a big piece. These would cause cracks in the Earth. Also know as earthquakes.

Sadly Alesea is still waiting to be reunited with her love and Moray is still fighting, hoping to one day see Alesea again.