Chapter 2

Hazel's P.O.V.

I open my eyes groggily and feel the massive hangover from last night; those Salvatore's sure know how to throw a party. I roll out of bed and grab an aspirin to relieve this headache.

I start to think about Jeremy... he's so cute and nice; he has been through a lot like me. I really enjoyed talking to him at Elena's party last night. I can't get out of my head what I overheard Matt and Jeremy talking about, he died and came back? Is he a vampire!? I sure hope not, but I will figure this out!

Interrupting my thoughts my cell phone starts to buzz, I sigh and grab it from my nightstand it's my aunt Carrie ... biting my lip in frustration I answer it.

"Hey Aunt Carrie what's up?"

"Just checking to see how last night went Hun!"

I sigh... here comes the questions.

"It went well I met a few new people, the party was fun."

"That's great! Any guys?"

"There was one who I sort of like..."

"Honey that's great! You should ask him to hangout!"

A loud thud on my window makes me jump I gasp

"Hazel? Is everything ok?"

"Yes, everything is fine! I don't know maybe I will I have a lot of homework to do so I'll see you later Aunt Carrie! Bye!"

" Bu.."

I hang up before anything else is said; I run to the window and see a huge crow sitting on the tree just staring at me. Those eyes look familiar... so mysterious.

I shake my head and start to get ready, my hunting skills are getting rusty, and I got to be ready if a vampire strikes. I pull on my skinny jeans and my long sleeve V neck black blouse, throw my hair into a pony tail and grab my long knife and bow and arrows.

I get into my Chevy truck and drive to the forest nearby; I carve a bull's eye on a tree and start to practice my shooting skills.

________________________________________________________________________________

­ Jeremy's P.O.V

"Jeremy...."

I wake up looking around and jump, "Anna!?"

Anna is lying in my bed next to me?

"You heard me?" Anna replies

" Wh- What are you doing here?" I reply confused.

"Where have you been?" I ask standing up.

Anna replied "I need to know you can hear me."

"You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki, and then you disappear?"

"Jeremy! Tell me you can hear me!" She yells.

"Yeah, yeah, I can hear you, all right? What the hell! What is it?"

"I've been trying to get you to hear me for days. Yelling your name and screaming."

"You have?" I ask.

"What changed? I've been trying to get through to you for days!"

"I was dreaming about you, I-"

She looked happy, "you were dreaming about me?"

I sit down on the bed next to her and reply, "I can't believe that this is actually happening that you are actually here."