Chapter 3

Sorry for putting Zayn and Niall as bullies. Please don't hate me. I love them all. I swear. Just like Harry and Louis more that's all :) Liam is cute and nice so I put him there. He wouldn't be in most chapters though. You will see him soon. Oh! Zayn and Niall they live in flats next to each other, Liam is two blocks away, Harry is rich. Lives in Doncaster in the rich neighborhood and Louis is rich too. He lives five blocks away from Harry. 

Louis POV

Right after I talked to drop dead gorgeous teacher Harry, I headed to my locker room but stop suddenly because there is a couple making out. Completely, snogging each other. Seriously?! This is the worst school ever.

 A loud speaker went on and the whole hallway went silent, everyone stopped what they were doing even the couple that were eating off each other and they interrupt what I was about to say.

 " Hi! This is Student Body President ! Okay, first. Bad News -The district didn't allocate enough funds. So as this afternoon, there will be no music department, Now, about Prom--" 

There was distant voices shouting, I turned and I saw Zayn and Niall screaming. 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" FUCK YOU!!" 

Well, I like doing in the shower myself but only in private not so everyone can hear. 

"Voting on prom theme has been completed. And the theme is--" There was a long pause. The hallway was criss-crossing their fingers. "THE MILLENNIUM!!!" 

Everyone shouted extremely loud I had to cover my ears. What is it with this school and shouting. A girl even faints of too much excitement. They hugged each other and started celebrating on what they were going to wear. I walk through the sea of people around me and next thing you know 

BANG!

My forehead hits a locker that I didn't even know it was open. Everyone stops and laughs at me. I see a figure coming towards me, saying something but then I black out. 

25 Minutes Later

Harry POV

I carried Louis bridal style in the nurse's office and explained everything that happened, well what I saw actually. She said I can stay until he wakes up and be good as new. I already had my lunch in the teacher's lounge while listening to the announcements in the speaker, so I'm good. Its strange how when you eat you think about a person you just met. For example, Louis, he is an amazing person, I mean I don't actually know anything about him either than his name and that he is 17? He doesn't look 17. Probably skipped a class or got held back. That must be it. 

"Mr.Styles? Louis is awake, now. You can come see him." The nurse said. I smiled and thanked her. She had brown eyes, straight brown hair, and petite. I went to the room where they had Louis and he looked beau-Wait! NO! I shook my head and went sat on the chair in the corner next to the bed. 

"Hey Louis!. You okay?" I said. A little concerned? Why would I be concerned it was just a small hit in the head. Come on Styles! Act professional. Right.

" H-Hi Mr.Styles, I-I'm g-good." He stuttered. He is really nervous around me I can see it. He blushed too. He sat up from the bed and hopped off.

"Well, that's good to here Louis. Since you feel better, I suggest you can go to lunch. It's almost ove-" I looked at my watch but then dropped my hand because I got cut off by a hug. He wrapped his small petite hands around my shoulders. I can feel chills up my spine with his breathe close to my neck. Good chills not like Kelsey's. 

" Thank you! Mr.Styles!" He exclaimed. It was a bit awkward but I slowly hugged him back. He pulled back from the hug and I felt cold all of a sudden. I smiled at him. He smiled back. For some reson, I felt warm with him. why? I never felt this sensation with anyone not even Kelsey. Why him? I shook my head. He looked at me embarassed that he hugged me. Aww! He blushed. Harry NO! Stop it! You can't have feelings towards a 17 year old. And a guy? Seriously? I'm not gay. Am I? I shook my head again. I'm going crazy.