Chapter 11

Louis P.O.V

Five minutes may seem like a short time, but trust me, when you've been waiting twenty-three years, it's usually the five minutes that kill you. I went back to high school and discovered I was a loser, again. And then I discovered it wasn't so bad. I wasn't so bad. So, now that I'm ready to start living the rest of my life, it would be magical if I could live the rest of it with him, Harry. Because inside everyone is a loser afraid to be loved, out there is a one person who can kiss us and make it all better.

Harry P.O.V

Everything cleaned. I sat down in my remaining sofa chair and relaxed. i felt something crumbling under my bum, I lifted myself up and it was a newspaper. Hmm. I was looked at it and suddenly it had a picture of Lou- Wait! Louis! I read the article written by him and his terrible story. He never told me all this. A guy named Scott Watson asked him to prom as a joke. That son of a bitch. How dare they treat Louis like that. I read on and opened my eyes wide open. OH MY GOD! He was never kissed. He l-loves me. I-I love him too. Oh god! I can't stay here I have to go and get him. I wanna kiss him, hug him tight, Never let go. I love him so damn much it hurts. I quickly grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and rushed to my car. I am just going to run to him and kiss him right then and there. I don't care what people say. I love him and he loves me, that's all that matters. 

Louis P.O.V

"Wow. It's packed." I was nervous but excited. 

" It's romantic, what you're doing, and they want to be a part of it." Liam said. He opened his arms and I hugged him and he patted my back. 

" Well I'm so glad that you are a part of it Liam...and I'm sorry." I frowned. 

"Aww Lou, mate...Its alright I got over it. I forgive you." He winked. I smiled and he smiled back. 

" Sweet Jesus, Tomlinson - I had no idea there'd be all these TV crews here. This thing's gonna be on every station in the country." Coach said and grinned. I nodded. "You more than kept your end of the bargain. Now, go out there and get 'em." He winked and walked off. I turned to Liam and gave him one last hug before walking to the football (soccer) field. 

" Could I have five minutes on the clock please?!" I yelled at the man in charge. He gave me a thumbs up and marked the scoreboard with 5 minutes. I have to admit I was pretty nervous because I never did these things before. Let alone, apologize for a person in front of thousands of people on telly and here. I hope Harry comes and forgives me. I don't know what I'd do if he didn't. My life would have no meaning. I love him so much. I looked at the crowd and Zayn and his group had signs and encouraged the crowd to count down. Zayn looked at me and smiled a bit with a thumbs up. I nod. Niall was with Liam in the stands with his hands wrapped around Liam and kissed him on the cheek. I smiled at that. I moved along to my dad and the team having hotdogs and my dad and my mum waving at me. I waved back. The clock goes to 2:30. It keeps going down further and further. I still have hopes up.

I force a smile on my face and the clock strikes 1:00. Harry where are you? I began to day dream his chocolate curly hair, his green eyes, his cute button nose, His biceps, muscles, shoulders, tattoos, at prom when we danced. The way he held me in his arms, I felt safe. I returned back to reality and the clock said 10 seconds, The crowd stood up and started counting till it hit 0:00. The crowd was devastated and so was I. I was heart broken. Harry never forgave me. He probably found a new girl that he loves and left Doncaster for good, never to see him again. 

I dropped my microphone and just stood there just hopeful. I looked down and started to cry when I heard the crowd go wild. I raised a eyebrow and looked up. Harry. Harry Styles was running to me. I stood until he came. 

He didn't say a word. He came up and kissed me passionately, wrapping his arms around my waist. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes. His lips tasted like heaven. I moaned into the kiss. He smiled into the kiss. I grabbed his curls and it was his turn to moan. He pulled away making me whine. He smiled and grabbed my cheeks. 

Oh, Louis!.." He said and kissed me again. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. 

"I'm sorry Harry...I'm so-" He pecked my lips.

"No baby, I'm sorry. Come with me." He said. I raised a eyebrow

"Where?" I asked.

"Newport County, Rhode Island." He smiled brightly. I was shocked.

"A-Are you asking me to go visit you over there?  Harry I can-" He cut me off

"No. Lou, Come live with me. I know its early but I love you Louis. I love you so much." He said and pecked my lips a few times before I grabbed his neck and kissed him passionately. "So? Is that a yes?" He asked. I hummed in response and nodded. He picked me up and spun me around. He brought me back down and kissed me. 

"I love you Harry." I said and looked at him lovingly.

I love you too Louis. So much." He tried to wrapped his arms around my waist. I chuckled and snuggled into his chest. I am so happy. 

" I love you more." I said. He shook his head. "Yes" I said. "Nope" he popped the "p" .

'Wanna bet." I smirked and slipped from his grip and walked off swaying my hips. 

"Come back here Lou!" He yelled. I laughed and ran off to the parking lot. The game started and everyone was watching the game. He got caught up to me and pinned me to his car. We breathe heavily. 

"Louis. Tomlinson. You. are . died. " Harry said in between breaths.

"If I were to be died, you can't hold or kiss me anymore." I smirked. He came up to me and kissed me. I grabbed his curls and he moaned. I smiled into the kiss. He massaged my sides and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I signed in content. I pulled away and he frowned. I pecked his lips once more and he smiled. 

" So.." He started and massaged my sides. "You want to pack your stuff and come with me? We can buy a big house there and our families can come live with us." He said and played with our fingers. 

" I don't know Harry. I want to but I have a job here and my father his company." I said. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles. 

" I already have a teaching job over there. You can get a job at Rhode Island Times, I bet they would take in recommendation of your dad. But please Lou..I don't wanna leave you. I. *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*" I smiled and kissed him.

"I would never get tired of kissing you...And okay, I'll call them." I said giving in. He spun me once and hugged me tightly. We drove to my flat and started packing. 

THE END!! Sequel?....