Shopping:)

The Next Day
Today we are going shopping for furniture for my room. I pick out a bed with a desk underneath, a dresser, a cabinet for all my candy and drinks. I also got new clothes at wet seal and Hollister.

When we got home I decorated my room and put my clothes away. after that we went to the mall and I met a new friend. her name is Jordyn Hill. She is really really pretty I think Matt also realized that. she is on her way over right now so I have to get ready. I put my hair in a little bow and made heavy curls. I also put on light make up. next thing I hear is the doorbell. I know it's her bc I can see her through the window. she helped me decorate (because they went shopping AGIAN and found pretty things for her room)
I went on Instagram and I saw that CAMERON DALLAS FOLLOWED ME !!
I start fan girling then all the boys came in seeing what happend and I was screaming and all that stuff. then they said that I was going to Magcon with Nash and Hayes! I was also fan girling because I LOVE Hayes and I think he knows because I practically spam him 24/7 they said it was next week so I have to pack. Connor told me that I was also performing with Shawn and I had to sing bc they hear me signing all the time I don't know that I do lol.
•Time Passes•

The day before Magcon I had made shirts that said if lost plz return to Cameron Dallas all the boys signed it and some of their friends also signed it. they had me practicing on my singing performance I was singing the Cameron Dallas song and all I me ( I don't know his last name lol)
I packed all my pennyboards so I had another bag for clothes, candy, and money. I finally get to meet Hayes cuz they are picking me up right now I am screaming at the top of my lungs when I see Jordyn in the back seat. When Hayes gets out of the car he hugs me and checks me out I blush and Nash flicks him on the head, I giggled. OMG Nash gave me a hug and then we post a selfie for all the people to get jealous ( I wish I'm jealous just writing this)

Sorry for a shout chapter and a long time not updating I have school and all that crap. so kik me if u have any ideas at sophieelizabeth_ thanks 💋