welcome home babygirl

all of a sudden jc and kian starts to cry
why i don't know because THEY WONT TELL ME ugh kmn
I miss nature and home and my bed and normal food and not getting checked on ever couple of seconds.
*one week later*
they still haven't told me why they were crying but I'm finally able to go home so I have one last check up and then I get to go home.
when we get ho- wait this isn't home this is the adoption center.
I look in the back and all of my bags were back there. they are dropping me off at the adoption center... they don't want me anymore... I thought I was loved... I thought I fit in but I didn't. I ruined their life. I made it worse. Now all I can do is cry not cry but ball my eyes out. I opened the car door and ran to the back to get my bags and all of the guys got out of the car but I couldn't even stand to look at them. I just cried and cried and cried. Kian tried to get me but I wouldn't let him I was so mad and sad and depressed and confused.
I knew which room I was going to so I went up the stairs into room 3-11 and it was empty. I was expecting my best friend but the my weren't there nothing was there but a picture of me and couple of pictures of me that I must have left.
-the day ends-
-a couple months past-
I now have not ate since the day they dropped me off, I have 42 cuts on both wrist and thighs because that is how many days pass by. im not seeking for attention, just seeking a way to forget about my past. 

One day we had a new "couple" 

they were seeking a girl around the age of 13-16 

so of course i had to go because i was in that age division 

i heard a laugh come from the room it sounded familiar but i could get the name.

-Connor's POV-

( a few weeks after they dropped off kendall)

"This doesn't feel right JC" I said to JC unsure of how to feel anymore. He responds "I agree ever since Kian's mom told him that wasn't being a dad, he hasn't been out of his room." i nod in agreement and carry the conversations for hours. 

" He loved Kendall so much, more than anyone in the whole world... since his birthday is coming up I think we should surprise him with Kendall and tell him that what his mother thought was wrong and that he was great" Jc said

-Kian's birthday- 

We slid a note under Kian's door giving him hints leading him to Kendall. We are not sure if he will do it but its worth a try...

-Kendall's POV- 

-back to where we were-

Like the last time I was there I had my headphones in and i was day dreaming until there was a tap on.. the girl next to me. I could hear what the people.. wait that's not just  any people it was Connor and JC. They ask where Kendall was, the girl responded "she should be here somewhere", then they came to me looked me straight in the eyes and asked "Have you by chance seen any one named Kendall"... I just looked at them "maybe this morning but since then nope" they started walking away then realized. 

" Jc wait... Wasn't that Kendall?" they both looked back and stared at me then it hit them. They came back and connor picked me up and carried me into the other room.

"Kendall... why did you do this?" jc said

"JC... why did you do this to me?" i responded

they both looked at each other and connor picked me up again, and they took me yo the sign out room. 

"connor why are you here?"

"because our biggest mistake, was letting you go...around the house we have done nothing but wait for you to come out of your room and make us smile again but we realized it was our fault you didn't" 

I started crying and held on to Connor like the world was ending. 

after signing the papers we went to Kian's favorite place to eat Hibachi, then i remembered it was his birthday. His friends and family arrived then we waited. We waited for a long time and then... 

Kian walked in with the biggest smile on his face. He hadn't noticed i was there because i was in the back. Everyone made a walk way from Kian to me, his face had so many expressions on it but the main one was happy just like mine.He ran up to me, picked me up and hugged me so tight. I kissed him on the cheek and whispered "happy birthday daddy, i love you" 

after we all ate, we went home as i walked in the door kian stops me and says 

"welcome home babygirl" with the biggest smile on his face.