4. New start

I rushed Jimin in the Hospital. He was bleeding so much. Look what they have done.  I can't  believe parents like that exists.

"I'm  looking for Jimin!  Park Jimin! " I saw a woman in her mid 30s.

"Uhmm..  You're  his? " I asked her.

"Aunt. Are the demons in jail now!? " she asked as tears flow down.

"I called 911..." she smiled at me and the doctor went to us and said that Jimin is fine now.

¤¤¤

"Yoongi? " Jimin said as he open his eyes.  It's  already morning when he woke up.

"yeah?  I'm  here. "

"whe...  Where's.  ."

"Jail my dear.  Those demons are locked up.  " his aunt said and Jimin's eyes tear up.

"I've  been struggling for so long... " he said in his sobs as her aunt hugged him.

It's  an emotional scene.  Well,  Jimin will also graduate tomorrow, unfortunately his aunt won't  be there coz she'll  be flying to Canada this night and his parents...  Well they're  rotting in jail.

They are currently discussing if Jimin can survive alone.

"he can stay in our apartment. " I said as a suggention.  Coz his aunt looks really concerned.

"We owe you much.  You're? " she asked me but Jimin answered on my behalf.

"Yoongi.  He's  Yoongi.  Just a friend. "Jimin fidgeted.

"I'm  guessing you're  the guy they thought... Jimin's boyfriend huh? " she smiled and I nod. 

We had a small talk...  Me and his aunt.  So Jimin is now in our care since we're  the only friends enough to take care of him.

It's  good to know that this Aunt of his do not judge him just because of his sexuality.

We bid goodbyes and went home. 

"Jiminie~ what happened to you? " Hoseok asked as soon as we got home.

(we told them the story and that Jimin will now live with us.)

"guess we need to renovate our room then." Namjoon said and his face getting red.

"You just want some alone time with Jin aren't  you. " we both said in unison.

"Jimin.  Sleep in my bed. I'll  sleep in the couch. " said as I get my blanket and go.

"guess he really likes to be friends with you Jiminie~ he never shares bed.  Ever. " I heard Hoseok said.

Guess we gonna have a new start with Jimin in this house now.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•