5. Soft Spot

It's  already been a week. Jimin graduated for the nth time and me,  Namjoon with Jin,  Hoseok and his hyperactive friends went to his graduation.

We also renovated the house. It now has three separate rooms. Jin moved in with us so he's  now roommates with his boyfriend.  Hoseok and his friend Taehyung and Jungkook always hang around the house so they're  like his roommates now and Jimin is now my roommate.

Compared when I first met him,  he has this too asian aura.  But now,  I think he's  quite different.  Maybe it's  because of his parents.

This house finally stopped eating cup noodles as a daily basic food coz Jimin and Jin are around cooking real foods.
'•••'•••'•••'

"Jiminie~ I'm  gonna have a rap battle tonight!  Wanna watch? " Hoseok said to Jimin as we all watching the news and he squirms to snuggle with Jimin.

"Uhmmm..  I-"

"He can't.  It's  dangerous there.  Jimin should not go there. Unless he has another company to be with while your on set. " I said to them and Hoseok was shocked.

"wow.  Overprotective much aye" I scoffed at him.  I'm  not.  Jimin just went to trauma and such, and watching underground rapping battles won't  help him that much.

I've  seen how others play.  They treat homosexuality as a joke and use it to diss others. Which I can't  find the reason why. I'm  just being careful. From that day I saw Jimin bleeding that night, his parents cursing and teeth gritting from anger about homosexuality...  I don't  want him to be in that situation  anymore.

"I guess someone is still indenial huh. " Jin said as he got up and went to their room.

I don't  even know what the hell is he saying.

Jimin talked to Hoseok and I decided to hit the hay.  It's  late anyways.

I woke up with the empty feeling only to see that I was alone in my room. Where is Jimin? Damn it's  only been a week and I can feel it when he's  not around?

I searched the house and saw him sleeping in the couch.

I walk towards him and caress his head.  "Jimin,  why are you sleeping here? " I said and he just hums and snuggle to my neck making him almost fall off the couch.

Damn this guy.

I woke up with the smell of Jasmine tea.  Jimin's  tea. I grunted as I felt my back hurts.

"good morning grandpa. " Hoseok said giggling.  The hell he wants?

"wake up sleepy head.  We're going shopping. " Jin said.  But it's 9 in the morning. I growled but got stabbed by Jin's eyes.

"Jimin needs clothes.  He always wear yours. " Jin said and Namjoon and Hoseok nods in agreement as they eat.

"what's  wrong with sharing clothes?  You and Namjoon do that too." I said as I shove an egg in my mouth.

"well it's  because we are bo-" hoseok stopped Jin in talking God knows what and said that me, Jin and Jimin should get ready.  Him and Namjoon needs some time to get ready for their battle tonight.

Jin is already in the living room when I got down.  He's  wearing a black rip jeans,  black shirt and a black hat.  Mind you that he's hair is blonde. Who's  this emo kid?

"what?  Just because I like pink doesn't  mean I can't  rock black idiot. " why so grumpy damn.

"Okay I'm  ready!  I'm  sorry it took so long,  I don't  know what to wear but this tee is nice-"

"too revealing.  Change to something else." I said as I saw his abs from the behind hole. Nope he can't  wear that.  "wear my t shirt. " I added and he just smiled and said okay.

"pffft Softie." Jin said as I heard a notification in my phone.

It was Jin.  He sent me a photo of me and Jimin snuggling in the sofa.
//