There's no sparkle in those eyes

{Authors' note: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I really hope you like the first 2 chapters. I'll be updating more soon. Sorry this story sucks. Ilysm<3

-oloberx}

Chapter 3

Oli's POV

I took another swallow of the vodka I was drinking, feeling the alcohol take over my body. I was standing alone, leaning on the bar counter in a club I didn't even know the name of. I just happened to stumble upon it when walking around New York. What town though?

To be honest, I had no idea what cities we were going to tour in, I just knew it would take six months. Frankly, I didn't care. All I was concerned about is how my glass was almost empty.

I looked over the mass of sweaty body's dancing and spotted a girl on the other side of the club. She looked at me and started walking over. She had a short cheetah print dress on that fitted her body well. She had nice jugs too. I wish my girlfriend was like that.

"Hi."

I flashed her a smile. "I'm Oli."

"Abby. Nice to meet you."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure. Bloody Mary?"

"Nice choice." I smirked at her while I told the bartender what we wanted.

Most of the night we danced and drank...and possibly made out.

I haven't had this much fun since I was single.

"Hey, you know what we should do?" Abby yelled over the loud music.

"We should go to a motel or something." She gave me a seductive look. I nodded quickly as we exited the club.

"I know one that's just around the corner." She said. We both stumbled as we got the motel and payed for a room. I'm going to regret this in the morning.