Clairvoyant

Chapter 5

Stacy's POV

I decided to call Oliver at a much more reasonable time then when I woke up. I unlocked my phone and clicked on his contact and then call. It rang a few times until a winded Oli picked up. "Can't talk, busy." And the line went dead.

"Wanker." I mumbled. I threw my phone on the bed.

I felt unaccomplished and lazy so I decided to walk a little bit. I grabbed a light jacket and put on a pair of worn out Toms from the closet, trotted downstairs, and left the house.

Oli's POV

After I got dropped off at the venue my phone started to ring. I didn't bother to look at the contact so I answered saying "Can't talk now. Busy."

I hung up and rushed to sound check.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Nicholls yelled. He examined me up and down. "You smell like sex and alcohol." I forgot I never showered. "Get your ass out there and warm up."

Stacy's POV

As I came back from my walk, I heard a small mew from under my porch. "The fuck.." I got on my knees and looked by the steps of the porch. I saw a tiny kitten that looked messy and unkempt. I reached as far as I could to grab the cat. A few times it backed up but I finally managed to grab the ball of cuteness.

I examined the cat, it's tail looked like someone burned it. All of the fur was gone and there were open wounds. I found that the cat was a "he" and very affectionate. I could tell that they've been badly abused.

"Aw baby, you must be cold." I got inside and put the cat down on the couch while I took off and hung my coat.

I pet him softly. Should I keep him?

Obviously he had no owner and no collar.

I took him up to the bathroom to clean him up. I filled the sink up with water to clean him and his cuts. I knew it hurt him but I didn't want anything to get infected. As I dried and bandaged him, I thought of a good name to call him. Koneko, that's what I wanted to name a cat of my own.

I slightly smiled as I carried Koneko to my bedroom wrapped in a small towel. I cranked up the heat a bit because it was getting chilly and I didn't want him to get cold. This is exactly what I need if Oli's ever on tour. I sat on the bed cross legged getting into an upsetting daze. Koneko wiggled out of his towel and laid in my lap. I got a bit happier from his cute affection.

Later that day I stopped at a local pet store for Koneko. I bought dry food, toys, food bowls, a cat box and kitty litter. I rushed home and got everything set up for him. I had bought this expensive looking litter that had walnut shell bits to make the odor disappear. I felt fancy as fuck.

{short chapter. Ily.

-oloberx}