|Chapter 2|

'Wow!' Was all she could think. He finally admitted his feelings and had kissed her. Again. But this time was different. Last time she was angry and he probably just wanted her to shut up. She couldn't blame him, she totally freaked out back then.

Now she was standing in front of Deeks, holding hands with him while looking at his beautiful, blue eyes.

"You really are stunning." He said with a sweet smile to her.

"Thank you!" she answered her cheeks turning a crimson red. "You are very handsome too!"

She leaned forwards and kissed him soft on the lips.

"Now... Do you wanna take the car to go to my place or do you wanna take a walk first?" He asked.

"Um... I don't know. Take a walk first, maybe?" She replied.

"Good for me!" he said with a smile. He took her hand in his again and they slowly walk towards the fountain. It was that kind of fountain were you could drop a coin and make a wish.

"Wanna make a wish, Kens?" He smiled. She nodded and took the coin he offered her. She tossed the coin in the water and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"What did you wish?" he asked curious.

"I'm not gonna tell you Deeks! Then it'll never come true.." She told him with a serious look on her face.

"I know.. I'm just curious." He said. She smiled at him and took his face in her hands and kissed him.

"You're sweet. You know that right?" she whispered against his lips.

"If I get this every time I'm sweet, I'll be even sweeter than this!" He said laughing.

"Deeks... You know what I mean." She said smiling at him. He could be so childish sometimes but she didn't mind it at all. She liked that part of him very much.

"I know, I know..." He said while squeezing her hand.

"It's getting a little bit cold, maybe we can.. Umm.. " Kensi said while avoiding eye contact.

"Go home?" He finished her off.

"Yes." She smiled and looked up. "I'd love to go home..."

"With you."

🌟🌟🌟

When they reached his car, he stopped and looked at her with a wide smile.

"What?" She said smiling widely.

"Nothing.. It's just.. you're so beautiful." He said sweetly.

"You already told me, you know?" She stopped talking and took his hands in hers. "But you can tell me whenever you want to."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him again. First it was a slow and sweet kiss but then he took her head between his hands softly and kissed her hard on the lips. She answered his kiss and tangled her fingers in his long hair. Their kisses got more heated and passionate as the minute passed,

"I think I need a moment to breathe." He gasped between kisses.

"Yeah. That's probably a good plan."

They were both out of breath and leaned against the car. When their breath was normal again, he opened the door for her and let her in the car.

"Thank you! You're such a gentleman!" she smiled.

"Yes, I am!" He answered with a big smile on his face. He got in the driver seat and started the car.

"Let's go home, Kens. Together."