Chapter 1

Faith groaned as she rolled over and hit the snooze on her alarm clock. She got of bed and went downstairs to make herself breakfast when she saw a hooded man sitting on a bench and looking into the window at her, Faith ignored him and made her breakfast. When she walked out of the house the man was gone and all that was left was a note saying "I have returned my love, and this time....I WILL get you" Faith felt chills run down her spine as she read the note, the only person she could think of was her crazy ex-boyfriend/stalker, Josh....but that was impossible, he was in jail "It's probably  just someone playing a joke on me" Faith said as she put the note in her pocket and went to school. When she got there she was greeted by her best friend Zoie "Hey Faith! did you hear the news?" "No, what is it?" "Josh has been let out of jail" "Wh-what?!" "Yea, they let him out this morning around 7" Faith's heart raced as she remembered the hooded figure from earlier.....and the note. Zoie looked at Faith and said "What are you gonna do? he's free now" "It's f-fine.....remember....I-I have a restraining order against him" "I don't think that piece of paper is gonna stop him Faith." Just then the bell rang and Zoie and Faith went to class. At the end of the day, Faith was walking home when she saw the same hooded figure from before, she stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes meet his. He then started walking towards her and she took off down an alley, she ran all the way back home and locked the door when she got there. Her parents looked at her worried and said: "Are you ok Faith?" "N-no Josh is out" "What? I thought he was in jail?" "So did I, but Zoie told me they let him out today, I saw him on my way to school and on the way home, that's why I was running" "Well I'm glad you got home safe" Faith then went up to her room and laid on her bed "I can't believe they let him out....." Just then she heard her parents say they were leaving and the door closed. A few minutes later she heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Josh standing there, an evil grin on his face.