Chapter 3

Faith woke up the next morning and looked at her clock "Thank god it's Saturday" she said as she got out of bed "I'm gonna call Zoie and see if she's up." Faith grabbed her phone and called Zoie "Hey Zoie, you up?" "Yeah! I've been up for hours!" "Cool, wanna come over? my mom had to leave early this morning for work and I'm scared to be here by myself" "Sure, I'll be right over!" Faith walked downstairs and heard a knock "Wow, she got here fast" she opened the door and seen not Zoie, but Josh standing there "Well well, you answered again" Faith didn't even say anything and shut the door "Come on Faith! Open up!" Josh yelled through the door "Go away, Josh!" "I just wanna hang out!" "Go away!!" "Fine! Whatever!" she looked out the window and seen Josh walk off down the street and Zoie showed up a few minutes later "I seen Josh walking around, was he here?" "Yeah" "I thought so" Zoie then walked in and Faith shut the door "What did Josh want?" "He wanted to hang out" "When is he gonna get it through his thick skull that you don't wanna be with him?" "I don't think it'll ever get through his mind" "I guess" said Zoie as she sat on the couch, "Hey Zo" Faith said as she looked at Zoie "Yeah?" "My mom is working late and won't be home till like 4 in the morning, wanna hang out?" "Sure, sounds like fun" "Cool, so wanna go to the park?" "Yeah, let's just hope we don't run into Josh and his friends" "Same." Faith and Zoie walked out of the house and headed to the park "It's so pretty out" "Yeah, we should go down by the lake Faith" "Ok, let's go" Zoie ran ahead of Faith and sat down by the lake, just then they heard a voice and turned to see Josh and his friends standing around them.