Chapter 19

Bellamy's POV:

We have been gone for two days now and we were now on our way home. Me and the guys have food for a week now for the whole camp so no one really has to leave for a while. Which I am totally fine with.

I can't wait to see Clarke again now when everything is good or even perfect between us. I have missed her so much and I can't believe how we used to treat each other in the beginning down here. But since it has lead us where we stand today I wouldn't change a thing.

We have now spotted the camp and we walk faster. We can hear everyone talking and having a lot of fun. But when they see us everyone in the camp stops talking and look at us. Everything gets quiet as I look around. Something isn't right. There is always something up here at camp when we get back. But I could sense that this time there is something really wrong. And it's not good at all. I look at the dropship when I hear someone screaming. When I see Monty and Raven I walk straight up to them.

-You tell me right now what the actually hell is going on. And who is screaming? I asked them. I tried my best to stay calm.

-Something terrible happened while you were gone. But something good came with that. Which we are very happy about. Raven said. I looked at Monty and he looked away.

-Since we know that you aren't going to stay calm when you hear this you better listen and not interup us. Okay? Monty said.

-Tell me now. I demanded them.

-The girl that is screaming is Octavia. We needed to lock her up at the third level which Atom and Murphy helped us with. Raven started.

-Why have you locked my little sister up there? I asked them. I could feel my blood start to boild out of anger.

-Octavia, Harper, Monty and Jasper walked out of the camp to explore the woods and have a little fun because they were bored. And your stupid girlfriend let them because she knew that Octavia would sneak out even if Clarke said no. Then they meet some people who weren't ours. Which is another story for another time. And they took Octavia from Monty, Jasper and Harper. They held her as a bait to get to Clarke. I don't know what they want with Clarke. But they ran back here because Octavia told them to and she didn't want Clarke to do anything stupid. But Clarke is well, she's Clarke. So she went with Murphy and Atom so that they could take Octavia back here. And the other people, which we don't know who they are, now got your girlfriend. Clarke did what she had to do to get Octavia back. And no one knows there Clarke is now. And we had to lock Octavia up because she was going to sneak out of camp to go after Clarke and do something stupid. Apparently she has been screaming since they left Clarke with those men. Raven explained to me. I can't believe what I am hearing. First of all I am glad that Octavia is here safe. But what Clarke did was so stupid. Why would she do that?

-Let Octavia out. I can handle her. I said and then I followed Monty and Raven into the dropship. Atom who was in there let Octavia out. When she saw me she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

-Please don't be mad at Clarke for going with them. They were going to kill me if she didn't listen and went with them. Don't be mad. Octavia begged. I don't even know how or what to feel at this moment.

Clarke's POV:

The grounders had taken me and I was scared like hell. I didn't know what they were going to do to me. That was the scariest thing. I was even more scared now when then I had my miscarrige not long ago. I thought about Octavia. I made the right choice. Bellamy would never forgive me if something happened to her and neither would I. How could I let them take my best friend. They had put me in a some sort of cage that had a lock on it. All I had to do was get it open and then I could run. But I need to do that in the middle of the night and that will be hard.