Night Sweats

Regina shuttered awake. She blinked her eyes slowly, as she pulled herself up against the pillows behind her. She was intently looking at the space around her, as if she were seeing it for the first time. Suddenly, she felt a gentle touch on her thigh. Her body stiffened, as she froze, and her eyes darted over to the most beautiful Man she had ever seen.
"Babe. Are you okay?" David asked her gently. Regina smiled, and placed her hand over his. "Of course, Dear. A bad dream is all." He gave her an empathetic smile, as he pulled her into him. Kissing her forehead as she positioned her head on his chest. She felt so safe there. She smiled at how happy he made her. The dream though, she couldn't push from her mind. Why had she been so shaken once she woke up, and why couldn't she remember what terrified her so?
Morning came much too quickly. 7:30am the alarm beside her bed began to ring out. Regina sleepily groaned and turned over to switch it off. She reached for David, but he was already up. She threw off the duvet cover, and made her way to the bathroom. She heard the shower going, and the steam laid on her skin as she walked in. Instantly making her skin glisten. She could see David's silhouette in the shower, and stepped back to enjoy the view. He was utterly perfect. Regina knew art, and she knew he was it. She slipped her red silk night dress to the floor, and opened the door to the shower. David took no time pulling her in for a kiss. Regina moaned as he invaded her mouth with his tongue. His wet body pressing against her. His hands felt like they were everywhere, all at once. Regina was ready to take him instantly. David knew her so well, that once he saw her eyes grow dark with lust, she was lifted off the floor, and against the glass shower door in one quick motion. Regina inhaled sharply, and moaned loudly,  as the toned man wrapped her thighs around his waist and entered her. An exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. David wrapped his hand under her bottom, pulling her into him. Regina bucked her hips back into his pulling motion, taking him deeper and deeper inside of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, running her delicate fingers through his hair, while the other hand left light red scratches down his back. His breath hitched in his throat, and Regina knew he was close. She too, was ready to release. She smiled wickedly, as she pulled his face to her eyes, so their eyes could connect. She clinched the muscles around his manhood, as she used his shoulders to pull up against him, taking all he had for her. His pupils dilated, and she knew he was there.  She bit his lower lip, and dipped her hips as low as she could against the glass, receiving the burst of passion inside of her, as she released her own. David kissed his way up her neck, holding them together, as he looked lovingly into her eyes. "Good morning, Darling." Regina whispered through a smile. "I love you, David." David cupped her cheek, "And I, You" he said, as gently lowered her to her feet.