I'll wait for you.

Another request from @milomurphy2

Author's P.O.V:

Recently Harold just got into an accident and was drifted into a coma. George didn't find out about this until he heard Harold was in the hospital.

George's P.O.V:
This week was never the same. Everything was so boring. Nothing could cheer me up. I lacked appetite, doing the things I love. I don't even go out. I just stay in my room.

My mom or dad would either walk in when I'm in a position curled up and crying. I miss my buddy. He was my everything, because he and I were so close. Him being in coma made me lose part of myself.

I miss everything about him, his laugh, his smile, his hair.. I would sometimes play with, to calm him down or just to show my affection to him. I miss hugging and cuddling with him sometimes, even kissing his cheeks. Hey, we're just buddies giving a lil peck on cheek ya know? No harm!

I decided I wanted to go to the hospital to visit Harold, but then I decided to bring some stuff with me.

//at the hospital//
"Hi, I'm here to visit Harold Hutchins."

They lead me into a room where he was in bed. I saw machines everything, all I can hear is beeping sounds. Everything I saw was horrifying, except for my Harold.

"We'll give you as much time as you need."
They said and closed the door behind me.

As I saw Harold. My lips started to quiver as tear came out of my eyes. I almost dropped to my knees, God! I hate seeing my best friend like this!

"H-Hey Harold.." I said. I know he can't hear me, but I didn't want to visit without "talking" to him.

"I hope you wake up soon. This week has been rough without you buddy." I said as I got closer, my knees were on the floor and I rested my arms on the bed, looking at him.

"You know, I wish we were in a coma together." I said smiling.

"You know what our song says, "some things I better together, and that's you and me!""

With my left arm I started to play with his hair. Like always it was so silky and soft, on the other hand. I was holding his hand. Rubbing my thumb against it.

"Dude, I have no idea how adorable you look when you're sleeping." I said smiling. "I even remember you wore your mom's curlers!" I chuckled.

"Oh yeah! Dude I got you some stuff."

I had balloons, a card, and a teddy bear. Yeah seems cliche, but it's a get well soon gift. I had to get him something.

"I even got our comic books... I can read them to you!" I said as I got our first comic we made together.

I read every single comic book I had to him. This lasted for a good 45 minutes.

.....

"Sweetheart. Visiting hours are over, but you visit him tomorrow."

One of the nurses said, I smiled and said okay. As they left, I grabbed the comics book.

As soon as I was going to walk out of the door I looked at Harold, and then the comics books. I decided to put the comics books aside him, along with the get well soon gifts.

"I'll leave these here dude, so when you wake up you can read them."

I smiled at him and was on my way out, but then I turned around and went back looking at him.

"Please wake up soon Harold... I miss you so much buddy.."

With that, I gave him a kiss on a the cheek. Then I finally walked to the door.

"I love you."

(Part 2 coming later or tomorrow! Sorry ;u;)