Baby

*Warning poorly written smut*

Stiles felt better knowing Derek was back even if he refused to give him and Stiles a chance.

He got ready for his date with Damon. He didn't tell Derek but he was sure Derek had figured it out when he told him he couldn't do dinner that night cause he already had plans.

"You look great." Derek said from Stiles' doorway.

"He'll love whatever you wear." Derek gave a forced smile.

Stiles bit his bottom lip before grabbing his phone.

"It's gone." Derek frowned looking at Stiles throat.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles frowned back at Derek.

"My mark." Derek said just barely touching where he'd marked Stiles' neck.

"I thought it might still be there." Derek spoke sadly.

"You were gone for a week, Derek." Stiles said quietly.

Derek nodded backing up slowly. Hurt clear in his expression.

"You could always do it again, you know, for safety purposes." Stiles smiled at Derek.

Derek gave a slight smirk.

"Go, before you're late." Derek said pushing Stiles out of his bedroom.

"What are you gonna do?" Stiles asked walking down the stairs.

"I have a dinner date at the grill with your friends." Derek sighed.

"Good luck." Stiles chuckled.

"I figure I deserve what's coming." Derek shrugged.

Stiles gave a small smile before leaving Derek on the porch and climbing into his jeep.

-

Damon smiled over at the brunette sitting next to him. Stiles had taken them to a park nearby after dinner. Damon had heard that Derek was back but found himself relieved to find Stiles being flirty through dinner.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Damon said putting a hand on Stiles' leg.

"Yeah." Stiles scoffed.

"You are. You have the best smile. Your eyes are the perfect shade of whiskey. And they call moles beauty marks for a reason." Damon said brushing a thumb over Stiles' cheek.

"Says the Greek god sitting next to me." Stiles snorted.

"You know there are different types of beautiful. Just because you don't look like someone you find attractive doesn't make you any less attractive. Diamonds are beautiful but so are roses and they look nothing alike." Damon smiled running his thumb now along Stiles' bottom lip.

"What poetry book did you steal that from?" Stiles quipped with a grin.

"One of Stefan's, I dunno." Damon joked before leaning in to kiss Stiles.

Stiles melted into the kiss. It was nothing like Derek's kisses but he was giving up on the sourwolf.

"What do you say we take this party back to my place and have a couple of drinks?" Damon suggested pulling away from Stiles slowly.

Stiles nodded.

"That sounds good."

-

Stiles and Damon had decided to play on the pool table when they arrived at Damon's. Stefan was still out. They had turned a simple game of pool into a drinking game and one Stiles was losing rapidly.