1.3

Stanley Uris, one of the killers of Derry's greatest serial killer, The Dancing Clown.

I didn't know what I was going to find, or what I would think of the Losers Club.

I couldn't believe he was dead... My Richie was dead. The guy who killed him will pay, oh, he will!

I arrived in a building where Hopper said Stanley would be there. It was an old apartment, but very busy. It was close to the commercial area of ​​the city.

Apartment 27, second floor. And there was him, Stanley Uris.

"Hi, I'm Edw-

"Come in." He said, pulling me inside his building. "Hopper told me you would come"

"So you know him?"

"Yeah, one of the Losers Club worked with him. Richard Tozier. And yes... we know about him." He said, carefully looking at the window. "Dead."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked frowning.

"It's hard to be a secret mercenary when the media shows his face as Derry's Dancing Clown killer" He said, closing the curtains. "Specially when you are titled as 'Hero'. I'm not a hero, I don't wanna be a hero, I'm a mercenary, I'm hired to kill people, not save."

"It depends, if the person you kill is a virus for this world." I said.

"We're all viruses, Edward. We are giant bags of bacteria, cells... and viruses." He said, now opening the case I gave him. "But... there are some that need to be eliminated."

"You got a point."

"Oh God..." He said, looking at a Richie's picture. "We will miss you, Richie four-eyes" He looked at me "Did you know him?"

"... Enough ​to say hello" I said.

He frowned. "You're lying. Did you know him?"

"Yes... We... Had a thing."

"Oh, that's sooo cute." He said sarcastically "But let's get back to business..." He looked at the case.

"He was one of you, wasn't he?" I asked.

"Yeah... he was. He helped us killing the Dancing Clown."

"I wonder why he was killed, I knew him very well, he had no 'enemy'. "

He looked at me in concern and said.

"Maybe he knew too much ..."