Hollywood Ending Imagines

Dan Imagine

Imagine going on tour with Dan. You get to ride around in the van with the boys from place to place. You blast music all the time and just sing along and laugh. You make funny faces at cars that pass by on the highway to pass the time away. When you're feeling in a super cute mood, you make super adorable vines with Dan and take cute selfies. One day, the boys all decide that they're hungry so you stop at a McDonalds that was just off the highway. You aren't that hungry so you order a large fry and a drink. Once you're back in the car, you begin eating. All of a sudden, Dan reaches over and steals a fry. You can't let him get away with it so you reach over and steal one back. He realizes that you took another one so he reaches over a second time and steals another fry. Within a matter of seconds, it is a full on war between you and Dan for fries. You grab another fry from Dan's container and he goes to reach over and steal another one but your container is empty. "You owe me a kiss now." Dan says sneakily. You lean over and kiss him gently. You pull away and let Dan finish his meal. After he's finished, you guys end up kissing again. Chris notices you two kissing and is quick to proclaim how gross kissing is. You laugh and lightly slap Chris. Chris just laughs and turns around, leaving you with more time to kiss Dan.